Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Ned Stark was an honorable man through and through and died for it. Viserys is a fukking idiot that let his spoiled brat daughter run over tradition and his families reputation .

The more I think about it, the more Viserys truly is the WOAT.

He sees that a breh is willing to lose his head over calling his daughter a whore and his grandsons b*stards and thinks shyt is gonna be all gravy when he dies. :dead: got common folk looking at Jace and Luke with the :scust: face. Them boys been called b*stards to their face so many times i lost count. :dead:

It was in everyone’s best interest for him to sit down with Rhaenyra and tell her to renounce her succession claim to preserve peace. Let her thot in peace while training his worthless firstborn son how to be king.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ned Stark was an honorable man through and through and died for it. Viserys is a fukking idiot that let his spoiled brat daughter run over tradition and his families reputation .
ned stark is only honorable if you ignore the shyt like keeping the boltons around, being conveniently short-sighted, and putting up with the shyt his wife was doing :mjlol: thought we were done with the stark propaganda

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Aemond and Daemon:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been so busy with work I’m only just now having time to catch up to this. Just watching episode 7 now and good Lord I hate Alicent. I want her downfall tomorrow.

But foreal, this show is piff. I had fully sworn off of thrones after the disaster we all witnessed but house of the dragon brought me back so quick. the tension in that room when Alicent was demanding an eye for an eye. premium television brehs, premium. sheesh :whew:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
The more I think about it, the more Viserys truly is the WOAT.

He sees that a breh is willing to lose his head over calling his daughter a whore and his grandsons b*stards and thinks shyt is gonna be all gravy when he dies. :dead: got common folk looking at Jace and Luke with the :scust: face. Them boys been called b*stards to their face so many times i lost count. :dead:

It was in everyone’s best interest for him to sit down with Rhaenyra and tell her to renounce her succession claim to preserve peace. Let her thot in peace while training his worthless firstborn son how to be king.
I hate it for him though. It's hard for a good man to be king. Shout out to T'Chaka with the words of wisdom. Viserys wanted everyone to get along but wasn't willing to do what it took for that to happen.