Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Eustace said in the source material that Aegon was known for molesting and fondling any servant girls that came near him.
i thought it was just mushroom (and you know how his shyt is). i dont have it near me to check so i'll take your word for it.

damn.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
They got heart and will throw down. They just shortgang and Aemond and Aegon are both older.
They got heart but you can still tell they're untrained. Aegon mushing Luke on the table is one thing, Aemond and Jace are the same age or very close. If Daemon was training them it wouldn't matter.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
he wasn't really a rapist from the reputable sources in the book. them making this change kind of sucks because now you're either rooting for an irresponsible biatch with 3 b*stard children or a literal rapist. :heh: all they had to do was make him an a$$hole and the effect would have been the same. But now they've basically forced the audience to go full "fukk him" mode and ride with rhaenyra.

Basically. Aegon would be a terrible king based on what we see. Rhaenyra would be a terrible queen too because she always starts crying to a man when shyt hits the fan.

Last time Rhae legit bossed up was getting her brother’s dragon egg back

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he wasn't really a rapist from the reputable sources in the book. them making this change kind of sucks because now you're either rooting for an irresponsible biatch with 3 b*stard children or a literal rapist. :heh: all they had to do was make him an a$$hole and the effect would have been the same. But now they've basically forced the audience to go full "fukk him" mode and ride with rhaenyra.
They're playing with the idea that just because you're here first doesn't mean you're better/worthy.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe, but I doubt it. He's about fukkery but he's not the demon y'all making him out to be.
nah daemon is about power like any of the other high lords evey move daemon make in this show is about getting power he just more in your face about it were as other try to be cloak and dagger which why he hate otto so much who try to play his power grab as service the realm when really he just trying to get more power for himself.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Basically. Aegon would be a terrible king based on what we see. Rhaenyra would be a terrible queen too because she always starts crying to a man when shyt hits the fan.

Last time Rhae legit bossed up was getting her brother’s dragon egg back
The girl is a spoiled brat
Even this episode she's crying to her daddy again about how hard shyt is when she is literally the cause of all this drama

If she didn't act wild in her teen years and then continue acting wild as an adult no one would be tripping about her being heir

Now she and daemon have been getting people killed behind all her fukkery like since ep 5

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight up, how tf is anyone rooting for Alicent and The Greens? Alicent is just Otto's puppet and a religious nut. Aegon don't even wanna be King which is probably gonna make him do some stupid shyt later on out of frustration or resentment for his mom. Aemond on some fukkin demon timing thinking he's Daemon 2.0. shyt the only person I feel bad for is Helaena. The rest of these green mofos can kick rocks.
Alicent has clearly graduated from being her father's puppet. She somewhat represents not being raised for something but taking an opportunity and making the most of it and growing into it. People can root for that and her second son looking like a hitter adds to it.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
When Viserys pulled up to the petition meeting :mjcry:

That was good stuff. The ending though :mjcry: Paddy Constantine smashed that role. Might be the goat GOT performance end to end :wow:

It's funny because Vaemond was right in everything he said, Rhaenarys is fighting on a lie word to Slim Charles, and yet I am still sitting there like "don't you call them b*stards! :damn:" :dead:

Also I think they could have kept the Aegon actor and just switched Aemond. Don't think both needed to be. But Aemond looking like Solid Snake for real.
:mjlol::russ: Yoooo :dead:

Slim Charles was always caught in the middle of some shyt. I felt bad for breh.