Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

ace890

Rookie
Daps
Straight up, how tf is anyone rooting for Alicent and The Greens? Alicent is just Otto's puppet and a religious nut. Aegon don't even wanna be King which is probably gonna make him do some stupid shyt later on out of frustration or resentment for his mom. Aemond on some fukkin demon timing thinking he's Daemon 2.0. shyt the only person I feel bad for is Helaena. The rest of these green mofos can kick rocks.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Straight up, how tf is anyone rooting for Alicent and The Greens? Alicent is just Otto's puppet and a religious nut. Aegon don't even wanna be King which is probably gonna make him do some stupid shyt later on out of frustration or resentment for his mom. Aemond on some fukkin demon timing thinking he's Daemon 2.0. shyt the only person I feel bad for is Helaena. The rest of these green mofos can kick rocks.

How can anyone root for a selfish whore and her b*stard children?

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Sad to see the king in that state. Dying a slow death.

I say this after every episode but shyt about to get real. :picard:

The King's entrance was incredible.

Vaemond didn't even see it coming. He was the Jordan Poole of the episode :picard: Even though he was telling the truth.

All this based on Rhaenyra's lying. She should have just ended her succession campaign long ago. It's too late to be crying tears now.

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That sounds like the typical blacks fan
They want to hate Alicent sooo bad but ignore Rhaenyra and her treasons or Daemon and his murders because its what the king wants

Well the king is dead now
Its the Greens time

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nah I'd blame them for not being more diverse with the names. Why two Aegons, hell Jon Snow is an Aegon! That name is like Muhammed in Westeros.
That's common in royal families. Plus it's somewhat foreshadowing, if we can called that since we know the outcome.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
When Viserys pulled up to the petition meeting :mjcry:

That was good stuff. The ending though :mjcry: Paddy Constantine smashed that role. Might be the goat GOT performance end to end :wow:

It's funny because Vaemond was right in everything he said, Rhaenarys is fighting on a lie word to Slim Charles, and yet I am still sitting there like "don't you call them b*stards! :damn:" :dead:

Also I think they could have kept the Aegon actor and just switched Aemond. Don't think both needed to be. But Aemond looking like Solid Snake for real.