Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
How you got heirs to the throne and they aint getting taught how to fight. :gucci:

What Daemon been doing all this time? :what:

The fact that he aint took them boys under his wing tells me that Daemon is still only for Daemon.

Maybe this alliance won't hold as long as we thought:mjlit:
Yeah I'm surprised/disappointed that Daemon ain't harden them up but maybe he doesn't want them like him. Daemon is more rebellious/contrarian than an unrelenting demon. He's shown compassion for others 3 or 4 times so far.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daemon is probably happy at this fukkery and hopes his nephews kill them strong boys so his kids with rhanyra are the next heirs to the throne
He ain’t fukking fooling me :russ:
:ohhh:Your right daemon is as power hungry as otto hightower is does rhan really think that daemon:demonic: would be cool with the strong kids being in power over his own:jbhmm:

Daps
Anybody else think the two Targaryen brothers older actors looks don't fit and should be reversed? The younger brother looks like the older brother now and the older brother looks like the younger one. Kind of throws you off.

Yep, the youngest one played a grown man in The Last Kingdom but I don't mind him in this role. I didn't know he had this type of demon time in him :myman:

Now I'm hoping Aemond and Daemon somehow join forces :blessed:

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
King Viserys walking to the throne was a moment we will always remember

but I can't help but laugh that King Viscerys can't tell Alicent from Rhaenyra on his death :russ:

what an episode

about to lock in on demon time :demonic:

last 2 episodes about to be special

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm surprised/disappointed that Daemon ain't harden them up but maybe he doesn't want them like him. Daemon is more rebellious/contrarian than an unrelenting demon. He's shown compassion for others 3 or 4 times so far.
:jbhmm:Or maybe daemon don't care about strong b*stards kids :pacspit: and is just bidding his time to set his own kids on the throne:demonic:

Daps
Viserys is the weakest king I've ever seen. Made his whore daughter his successor who sullied the lineage of their closes ally with her b*stard children. Then refused to make his first born son his rightful heir. Now the kingdom is about to have a civil war in his death because of weak ass leadership.

:hhh:

Just say you want a rapist on the throne, breh.

giphy.webp

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Just say you want a rapist on the throne, breh.

giphy.webp
he wasn't really a rapist from the reputable sources in the book. them making this change kind of sucks because now you're either rooting for an irresponsible biatch with 3 b*stard children or a literal rapist. :heh: all they had to do was make him an a$$hole and the effect would have been the same. But now they've basically forced the audience to go full "fukk him" mode and ride with rhaenyra.