Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
I don’t ever watch that shyt but you and @Neo The Resurrected ONE about to have me watching it lmaoooooo

This is my first time watching, I just didn't turn it off in time before it started so I went on ahead and left it on like :jbhmm:, then I went :ohhh: and then :laff:

I might have to go back and rewarch the rest if they're all this good:pachaha:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
She knows he is talking about his daughter, but that just pissed her off and now she will double down on going to war.
Nah she genuinely thinks he's talking about her and their son Aegon. He was really remembering the conversation that he had with young Rhae. The one they showed in the recap before the show started

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It’s all dumb as well considering that she betrayed Rhaenyra first anyway. She was fukkin wit her pops behind her back. bytch is a goof. Also. Don’t know if this been mentioned or not but does anyone else feel the actress who played the younger version of Rhaenyra is the better actress and played the role better?
Most definitely . They could have just aged her up a lil bit. The way these cacs, kids included looking in the time jump has me:picard:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
One great-grandchild is King/Queen while another from the other marriage takes her husband's title eventually. Failing to back Rhaenyra ensures her bloodline is done as a elite house.

Doesn’t fit her character tho. She’s said many times she doesn’t give af about the throne. Plus these grandchildren ain’t even her blood. And remember she believes Rhaenyra killed her son and disrespectfully married Daemon right after. She despises them so her decision makes no sense.

I’m only going off of how the show is choosing to characterize her.