Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Oh god now this bytch thinks he was talking about Prince Aegon instead of the original Aegon 🙄. Alicent bout to be on some dumb shyt
Aegon's Dream was a secret. Alicent doesn't know any better but should've been keen enough to understand that Viserys had grown fluid with the idea that "The Prince" that was promised was only a concept and the person who fortified the realm did not absolutely have to be male.
And yet she did. I’ll never understand how the Velaryons can support Rhaenyra after that.
One great-grandchild is King/Queen while another from the other marriage takes her husband's title eventually. Failing to back Rhaenyra ensures her bloodline is done as a elite house.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Playing catch up tonight

Aemon, second born, grand theft dragon rider, putting werk in with the sword
34CG2zJ.png

Started singing this as soon as Daemon help Viscerys to the throne. That's his brother dammit :to:

Another Black character gone huh? Don't matter if you're wearing green or black but we are ain't winning.

200.gif

Paddy actin his ass off with everything he's got :whew:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Viserys is the weakest king I've ever seen. Made his whore daughter his successor who sullied the lineage of their closes ally with her b*stard children. Then refused to make his first born son his rightful heir. Now the kingdom is about to have a civil war in his death because of weak ass leadership.

:hhh:
it's because he a simp for his first wife. he sees his daughter as the part of her still left in this world:manny:

he honestly isn't a bad person in the grand scheme of the a$$holes on the show, but it makes him a weak king.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I get that but I'm saying like when they were teenagers or whatever the older brother was tall and thin and the younger one was short and kind of pudgy. Now it's completely reversed when they're adults. It's weird casting to me.

It happens in real life. Younger brother just grew up:manny: