Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else think the two Targaryen brothers older actors looks don't fit and should be reversed? The younger brother looks like the older brother now and the older brother looks like the younger one. Kind of throws you off.

Because the younger brother is competent and hardened and the older brother is an incompetent idiot.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else think the two Targaryen brothers older actors looks don't fit and should be reversed? The younger brother looks like the older brother now and the older brother looks like the younger one. Kind of throws you off.

I definitely feel like the AEMOND actor should be playing AEGON.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Oh god now this bytch thinks he was talking about Prince Aegon instead of the original Aegon 🙄. Alicent bout to be on some dumb shyt

She knows he is talking about his daughter, but that just pissed her off and now she will double down on going to war.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Because the younger brother is competent and hardened and the older brother is an incompetent idiot.
I get that but I'm saying like when they were teenagers or whatever the older brother was tall and thin and the younger one was short and kind of pudgy. Now it's completely reversed when they're adults. It's weird casting to me.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did that because Aemond is the REAL demon of the two.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Aemond is a warrior and Aegon is a weasely rapist. I don't think Aemond looks older but he does look stronger like a warrior should.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I get that but I'm saying like when they were teenagers or whatever the older brother was tall and thin and the younger one was short and kind of pudgy. Now it's completely reversed when they're adults. It's weird casting to me.

he got the growth spurt like Bryce did over Bronny