Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think it was more of a respect thing.. Aemond was talking mad greasy

They are little kids.. Little girls, torn the fukk up about their mom just dying, and wake up and see her dragon out the window. They go wake up their big bros to go find the culprit.. It could have been a grown man or 30 nikkas.. They didn't know....

"It's him"

"It's me" - All cocky and shyt

"That was my mother's dragon" - They still upset about their mom

"Your mother's dead." -Right there I would have slashed him off top. You in my house, on my mother's funeral day and gonna high step your ass off her dragon talking bout "She's dead" like she ain't shyt. But she stalled him out...

"It was mine to claim" - She felt she should at least get first attempt to bond. And damn can she bury her mom before she attempts that?

"Maybe your cousins can find you a pig with wings... IT WOULD SUIT YOU" - Ok so now you gonna call me a pig with wings, again, in my own damn house, after shytting on my mom, on her funeral day..

And then all she did was try and push him.. It was her sister that rocked his jaw.. The boys didn't even help until he hit her back and threatened to kill her. He definitely provoked that shyt

Word fukk Aemond’s bytch ass I don’t see how anyone can defend that fukk shyt he did.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Natural lighting. There has been a shift in Hollywood, where filmmakers feel (it is) more realistic to only shoot with natural light.. Even at night.

So yes, they don't care about the fans thoughts in this. They don't want the thought of "if it's pitch black out, why is his face lit up" type of looks going on anymore.

They are taking the magic out of film making and just shooting life in 8k HD digitally.. It's just different now

first big recent film I can remember making a big deal out of use of natural lighting was The Revenant

in general, I understand the thinking...if it's outside and at night...it should be difficult to see and it adds the extra layer of storytelling that what were doing is devious and we don't want to be caught

consider it the evolution of the use of shadows that we saw going back to the Godfather

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
first big recent film I can remember making a big deal out of use of natural lighting was The Revenant

in general, I understand the thinking...if it's outside and at night...it should be difficult to see and it adds the extra layer of storytelling that what were doing is devious and we don't want to be caught

consider it the evolution of the use of shadows that we saw going back to the Godfather
I remember it first on The Knick Tv show. Ever since then, it really trailed off on seeing those lit up night shots

AD: Soderbergh shoots the series with a handheld camera and no additional lighting. How did that come into play when designing the sets?

HC: Steven uses a handheld RED camera, which is really light-sensitive. Because of that, all the interiors are lit with practical lighting. Electrifying the hospital is also a big part of the plot in Season 1, so we manufactured all of the fixtures to be historically accurate. The early bulbs were quite inefficient, so it turned out that our electric look was yellower and warmer than our gas look. Because we built the entire set—ceilings and all—all of the hospital rooms interconnect, so you can follow the action from one room to the next, which gives it a certain reality.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn I hate Alicent. Like you’re just a a chick pimped out by your bytch made daddy and you think you run something. I could halfway understand it if the king was young, healthy and wasn’t damn near dead and the daughter you’re beefing with isnt his heir. Like how do you treat her like that when the king could die on the shytter at any minute and then Rhaenyra is outside the door like
tiffany-pollard-knife.gif

Last edited:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
I think it was more of a respect thing.. Aemond was talking mad greasy

They are little kids.. Little girls, torn the fukk up about their mom just dying, and wake up and see her dragon out the window. They go wake up their big bros to go find the culprit.. It could have been a grown man or 30 nikkas.. They didn't know....

"It's him"

"It's me" - All cocky and shyt

"That was my mother's dragon" - They still upset about their mom

"Your mother's dead." -Right there I would have slashed him off top. You in my house, on my mother's funeral day and gonna high step your ass off her dragon talking bout "She's dead" like she ain't shyt. But she stalled him out...

"It was mine to claim" - She felt she should at least get first attempt to bond. And damn can she bury her mom before she attempts that?

"Maybe your cousins can find you a pig with wings... IT WOULD SUIT YOU" - Ok so now you gonna call me a pig with wings, again, in my own damn house, after shytting on my mom, on her funeral day..

And then all she did was try and push him.. It was her sister that rocked his jaw.. The boys didn't even help until he hit her back and threatened to kill her. He definitely provoked that shyt

I didn't even catch that "It's me" line... Aemond a real one. He walked in there with Tony Montana vibes.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
So Jon should have just kept smashing and all would have been well... Could have king and queen and 3 eyed raven as the hand

So it's even worse.. They are faking natural lighting

But my point remains and wasn't pulled out of my ass.. Hollywood has been going away from fake lighting for a while and this is the look they are going for

Part of it is its much much cheaper. To get that LOTR style lighting that tweet had your dp/cinematographer actually has to know wtf they're doing. Gotta bring in all kinds of lights, gels and fills. All this day for night shyt is like 80% post production work.

Daps
Jon grew into being a natural leader. He'd actually make a great king, which is part of the tragedy of his arc. The man most qualified both by deeds and by blood doesn't want it and won't get it.
He did all sorts of tough shyt for the sake of the greater good. He killed the Halfhand, he went undercover with the Wildlings, climbed the Wall then fought off people he became close too protect the realm, then invited those same people over when the greater threat was afoot. He's perhaps the only man who's got the respect of the wildlings, the North and the South and he was a dragonrider.
Not to mention he could squabble.

Jon perhaps might have been the only man in all of Westeros that actually WAS qualified to be king.

And they gave it to that perverted fakkit Bran :pacspit:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Im behind as fukk cause I thought this show is better as binge.
So you mean to tell me the dude she sposed to marry an undercover cocksucker, and his lover tell her undercover lover that he know, then her undercover lover beat the man to death in front of everybody? :mjlol:
Why yall aint tell me Tyler Perry was ghostwriting this shyt :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True since Daemon is Rhaenys 1st cousin and her daughter is Damon's 1st Cousin Once removed.

Sad part is Cousin incest ain't as "bad" as the shyt that Daemon and Rhaenyra are doing. :scust:

I really wish that Daemon hugging his daughter's scene wasn't cut. :mjpls:

Don't look into Greek/Macedonian history.

Alexander the Great and his peoples did that Uncle/Niece thing alot :scust:

Anton

All Star
Daps
these cac writers aint shyt... they deleted the scene of daemon comforting his daughters after their laena died, and they had 0 together scenes at their mothers funeral or when they got attacked..

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
these cac writers aint shyt... they deleted the scene of daemon comforting his daughters after their laena died, and they had 0 together scenes at their mothers funeral or when they got attacked..

they obviously don't want Daemon to be seen as a sympathetic character...people should stop trying to force that