Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
310807968_10159464058493621_8868867196095769901_n.jpg

What irritates me about this is... I hate when people ignore the fans. I know they saw all the complaints from the Battle of Winterfell about ppl not being abl to see anything.

Why would you go and do the EXACT same thing?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Laena and Daemon are cousins
Rhaenys Laena's mother calls Viserys Daemon's brother her cousin
So that means the two lil black velaryons are incest kids

The rest of the kids are not so closely related but its irrelevant because Viserys and Daemon are the products of brother and sister marriage
Their offspring would be pulling from mostly the targ gene pool

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

True since Daemon is Rhaenys 1st cousin and her daughter is Damon's 1st Cousin Once removed.

Sad part is Cousin incest ain't as "bad" as the shyt that Daemon and Rhaenyra are doing. :scust:

I really wish that Daemon hugging his daughter's scene wasn't cut. :mjpls:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
True since Daemon is Rhaenys 1st cousin and her daughter is Damon's 1st Cousin Once removed.

Sad part is Cousin incest ain't as "bad" as the shyt that Daemon and Rhaenyra are doing. :scust:

I really wish that Daemon hugging his daughter's scene wasn't cut. :mjpls:

YOURE RIGHT...

I SAID 2ND COUSINS
BUT I WAS THINKING ABOUT
RHAE & LAENOR.

:devil:
:evil:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think where Alicentset gon eff up is that yall don't understand just how evil Daemon is. Everybody knows he's a messed up individual with flexible morals but nah, this nikka a legit psychopath and when he grabbed Rhaenyras hand to look at where she got cut and then looked over at Alicent and her crew, he was letting it be known what time it is. My nikka gon finally be free to let loose in a minute, can't wait :banderas:
Dude just murdered his previous wife... was slicing and dicing common folk for stealing.. Went 1 on 100 and made crab cakes in the step stones...

And he been chilling for 10 years away from all of it. He bout to come back like Jordan wearing the 45..

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
soon as the shyt happened viserys should've just disinherited rhaenyra and gotten alicent and otto as far away from aegon and aemond as possible. straight up. have her punishment be a kind of exile. send them both to oldtown with helaena. lean into the b*stard shyt and say because of this laenor and rhaenyra's marriage wasn't consumated (even though they say in private that they tried a couple times) so the marriage doesn't count. People would believe that because he's :wrist:. Then marry Rhaenyra and Aegon like Otto said a while back and make sure they consumate the marriage in a bedding ceremony. That's the blacks and greens both united with the queen of the greens far away and unable to cause too much trouble.

rhaenyra faces punishment for the b*stards by losing her status as heir, alicent is exiled for cutting the princess and disrespecting the king, otto gets punished because fukk him, Jace and the other strong boys get "punished" by being disinherited by house velaryon.

aemond gets off scott free though lmao i don't know what you do with him. :heh:
After my rewatch, I’m stuck on Corleys wife saying the king was never a stupid man

He’s so wrapped up in the song of ice and fire, he is doing ANYTHING to keep peace. He even talks about the Balon the first ep and says it was a huge mistake to ever get dragons

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Dragon eggs are not dragons
Daemon's situation was about the disrespect and the tradition being flaunted
The dragon egg was meant to go in the babies cradle to bond with them in "hopes" it would give them a better chance when the egg hatched. You still need to bond with the dragon after it hatches

Vhagar is literally older than all of the young dragons. She's from the Aegon the Conquerer days.
they have no claim over her like that of a dragon egg hatchling and hell the dragon the chooses who it wants to bond with not the other way around.

So again the lil kids outrage is dumb and a lil bit hypocritical because some of them were bullying Aemond for having no dragon last episode
I think it was more of a respect thing.. Aemond was talking mad greasy

They are little kids.. Little girls, torn the fukk up about their mom just dying, and wake up and see her dragon out the window. They go wake up their big bros to go find the culprit.. It could have been a grown man or 30 nikkas.. They didn't know....

"It's him"

"It's me" - All cocky and shyt

"That was my mother's dragon" - They still upset about their mom

"Your mother's dead." -Right there I would have slashed him off top. You in my house, on my mother's funeral day and gonna high step your ass off her dragon talking bout "She's dead" like she ain't shyt. But she stalled him out...

"It was mine to claim" - She felt she should at least get first attempt to bond. And damn can she bury her mom before she attempts that?

"Maybe your cousins can find you a pig with wings... IT WOULD SUIT YOU" - Ok so now you gonna call me a pig with wings, again, in my own damn house, after shytting on my mom, on her funeral day..

And then all she did was try and push him.. It was her sister that rocked his jaw.. The boys didn't even help until he hit her back and threatened to kill her. He definitely provoked that shyt

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see it on here but the amount of people swooning over daemon and rhae’s romance is insane

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
310807968_10159464058493621_8868867196095769901_n.jpg

What irritates me about this is... I hate when people ignore the fans. I know they saw all the complaints from the Battle of Winterfell about ppl not being abl to see anything.

Why would you go and do the EXACT same thing?
Natural lighting. There has been a shift in Hollywood, where filmmakers feel (it is) more realistic to only shoot with natural light.. Even at night.

So yes, they don't care about the fans thoughts in this. They don't want the thought of "if it's pitch black out, why is his face lit up" type of looks going on anymore.

They are taking the magic out of film making and just shooting life in 8k HD digitally.. It's just different now

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

The rest of the kids are not so closely related but its irrelevant because Viserys and Daemon are the products of brother and sister marriage
Viserys and Daemon are sons of a brother/sister marriage, their grandparents were brother/sisters on one side an cousins on the other, the whole clan are incest kids.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Natural lighting. There has been a shift in Hollywood, where filmmakers feel (it is) more realistic to only shoot with natural light.. Even at night.

So yes, they don't care about the fans thoughts in this. They don't want the thought of "if it's pitch black out, why is his face lit up" type of looks going on anymore.

They are taking the magic out of film making and just shooting life in 8k HD digitally.. It's just different now

:mjlol:YOU TYPED THIS SO BOLDLY
BUT ITS WRONG.

THEY SHOT THIS shyt
IN BROAD DAY LIGHT
AND MADE THE SCENES DARKER
TO GIVE THE ILLUSION OF DARKNESS.

PURE LAZY BULLshyt.

FeFpX9AXwAAIFd-

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

So Jon should have just kept smashing and all would have been well... Could have king and queen and 3 eyed raven as the hand

:mjlol:YOU TYPED THIS SO BOLDLY
BUT ITS WRONG.

THEY SHOT THIS shyt
IN BROAD DAY LIGHT
AND MADE THE SCENES DARKER
TO GIVE THE ILLUSION OF DARKNESS.

PURE LAZY BULLshyt.

FeFpX9AXwAAIFd-

So it's even worse.. They are faking natural lighting

But my point remains and wasn't pulled out of my ass.. Hollywood has been going away from fake lighting for a while and this is the look they are going for