Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

house-of-the-dragon-targaryen.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All things considered? She killed Rhae's baby father and the hand of the king in 1 going :gucci: them bodies on her hands man :gucci:

would you rather your daughter be a thot like Rhae or someone who killed an entire blood line so her cripple friend could take over a castle no one gives a shyt about :gucci:

how is it honorable Alicent killed the hand of the king, a mostly innocent person :gucci: she struck blood first man :gucci: she literally killed an entire innocent family :gucci: you seem to be ignoring this slightly important piece of plot line :gucci: I hope Viserys finds out Alicent killed the Strong family and beheads her and otto infront of the entire kingdom :gucci:
That was an easy misunderstanding.
:unimpressed:

Now that she knows how that psycho cripple gets down...moving forward those who cross her better watch tf out. What was a tragic mishap for The Hand and his son won't be next time.

:demonic:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Aemond steal Vhaegar? Nah. The way he went about it was fukked up though. Laena's daughters should have been given a chance to see if they could ride Vhaegar before Aemond jumped in. I don't know how picking a dragon really works in the books, but I don't feel as if Vhaegar chose Aemond. To me, Vhaegar seemed annoyed at Aemond for waking him up and was more like ok you won't leave me alone? let's see if you survive a ride you little shyt head.

2Pac Aemond don’t care about no stinking rules. :pacspit:
He outchea thugging it out. Hot wiring dragons, going on joy rides, offering 3 on one fades. It’s Thug Life!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Make your mom think you died at your own sister’s funeral so you can go chase lusty boys brehs :dame:

Talk about being a worthless son.

All you had to do was get Rhaenyra pregnant once or twice and you could’ve been a flamer afterwards :damn:

I mean....imagine if your entire family, co-workers and country expected you to blast out your male cousin's culo multiple times. :dame:

That's basically what they asked Laenor to do from a orientation point of view. shyt's kinda fukked up and unfair.
I'm happy dude getting the fukk out of Westeros. IDK about making my momz think I was dead though. That's fukked up.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You know what? Just a few episodes back EVERYONE was cheering when the young prince from the house of Blackwood killed the disrespectful fool from the house of Bracken. Aemond was just as disrespectful to the Valeryan cousins so how was not losing an eye justified?

Further Illustrating the running theme of the show of "stop overlooking/underestimating your children."

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Again AFTER next week??
Next week itself is the jump. These time jumps don't bother me though, this world isn't as intricate or historically rich as GOT so the need to detail every day of a particular season/year isn't as great. We understand the transgressions building the fall of the Targaryens without it.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Young'un really wanted a dragon, that ambition :wow:

That kids fight was dope :whew:

Rhaenyra and Laenor didn't have kids because she wasn't feeling the sex :why:

Aeagon really called that maid a wench :mjpls:

The legitimacy of Rhaenyra's kids is pure comedy especially as everyone knows the truth :mjlol:

Corlys is happy to claim them kids on some 'they kinda look black to me'
cAWWJk9.png

Alicent unravelled hardbody
LREaXpD.png

Why is Criston in every scene like

arnold-schwarzenegger-suspicious.gif

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
I think where Alicentset gon eff up is that yall don't understand just how evil Daemon is. Everybody knows he's a messed up individual with flexible morals but nah, this nikka a legit psychopath and when he grabbed Rhaenyras hand to look at where she got cut and then looked over at Alicent and her crew, he was letting it be known what time it is. My nikka gon finally be free to let loose in a minute, can't wait :banderas:

The crazy thing is the nikka just wanted to chill in Pentos and read his books. He was all satisfied, settled down, living the family life.. Even when the King asked him to come home he's like 'nah i'm good'.

Then they pull him back in....

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Feel like loading up CK 2 AGOT back up again and playing as aemond real bad :myman: