Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
#targset ain't the villain. Starkset is. Y'all the ones who got mad cause ya pawg wanted to get with a real nikka Rhaegar, and started a war and took down a 300 year dynasty that kept peace in the kingdoms just to set a fat boy up there that never even had a proper heir cause he was too drunk to get it up. :scust:

We let y'all nikkas have it and you went through 3 kings and a queen in the space of 5 years and then gave the crown to a damn cripple. Brandon the Broken. :scust:

Y'alls reign was chaotic. If the white walkers came around during the height of #targset, we'd have just flown a couple dragons north and put sword to purpose, we wouldn't need no lil girl with a butter knife to save us. :scust:

As it was, the only reason y'all nikkas even survived was cause one of our descendants who didn't know no better allied herself with y'all racist northeners who wanted to hang nikkas at the first sight of seeing some black people. :scust:

Then y'all got one of our seeds, Aegon, who didn't know no better, he had the #targ heart of a champion and y'all corrupted him to not even want to take his rightful place as king of the realms. :scust:

Don't worry, we taking it back to the 99 and the 2000s. Ain't gon be no more talk, ain't gon be no fat boys with battle axes, ain't gon be no golden haired midgets and pretty boys and there damn sure ain't gon be no faceless starks and young wolves. :scust:

It's our time, either get down or lay down. We the only heroes. All y'all is the villains. :ufdup:
Show is over as bad as it was at the end
Targs and Lannisters were always the villains or morally repugnant characters.
House Stark rules the realm for now and all time with Bran on the throne and Lady Sansa in the North

Targs can't win at anything anymore their house is dead

This show is gonna try and hype them up again but its all leading to Northern dominance and that's with me hating the shows ending

Daps
House Stark rules the realm for now and all time with Bran on the throne and Lady Sansa in the North

This show is gonna try and hype them up again but its all leading to Northern dominance and that's with me hating the shows ending

Aegon is still the last of our line, and he up north. Let's wait for the new show before we jump to foregone conclusions, breh. The books ain't finished yet :mjgrin:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
I'm in but not engaging in stanning or any of that stuff...just gonna enjoy hopefully a show that's more like the first 4 seasons of GOT
Pretty much where I am with it. I honestly don’t expect much out of it. GoT left such a bad taste, I’m not expecting that this will be anything particularly special. Maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised. :manny:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
#targset ain't the villain. Starkset is. Y'all the ones who got mad cause ya pawg wanted to get with a real nikka Rhaegar, and started a war and took down a 300 year dynasty that kept peace in the kingdoms just to set a fat boy up there that never even had a proper heir cause he was too drunk to get it up. :scust:

We let y'all nikkas have it and you went through 3 kings and a queen in the space of 5 years and then gave the crown to a damn cripple. Brandon the Broken. :scust:

Y'alls reign was chaotic. If the white walkers came around during the height of #targset, we'd have just flown a couple dragons north and put sword to purpose, we wouldn't need no lil girl with a butter knife to save us. :scust:

As it was, the only reason y'all nikkas even survived was cause one of our descendants who didn't know no better allied herself with y'all racist northeners who wanted to hang nikkas at the first sight of seeing some black people. :scust:

Then y'all got one of our seeds, Aegon, who didn't know no better, he had the #targ heart of a champion and y'all corrupted him to not even want to take his rightful place as king of the realms. :scust:

Don't worry, we taking it back to the 99 and the 2000s. Ain't gon be no more talk, ain't gon be no fat boys with battle axes, ain't gon be no golden haired midgets and pretty boys and there damn sure ain't gon be no faceless starks and young wolves. :scust:

It's our time, either get down or lay down. We the only heroes. All y'all is the villains. :ufdup:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

Aegon Targaryen gonna come back and kick that cripple off the throne

That way starkset and targset both win

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Aegon Targaryen gonna come back and kick that cripple off the throne

That way starkset and targset both win

Do ya'll still not get that the Jon shyt is a lie or part of a bigger conspiracy? Maybe its just a plot hole because D&D but wait a minute
He is a stark has no targ features at all and is a warg a ability 100% associated with the Northern population.
Rhaegar already named his first born son Aegon how would his secret 2nd son also have the name Aegon? Clearly there are people out there trying to manipulate Jon into being king beyond the wall by faking his targ status

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Do ya'll still not get that the Jon shyt is a lie or part of a bigger conspiracy? Maybe its just a plot hole because D&D but wait a minute
He is a stark has no targ features at all and is a warg a ability 100% associated with the Northern population.
Rhaegar already named his first born son Aegon how would his secret 2nd son also have the name Aegon? Clearly there are people out there trying to manipulate Jon into being king beyond the wall by faking his targ status
My brother it was confirmed. There's no other explanation. who was conspiring to show bran them visions? the weirwood trees? :mjlol:

There have been plenty of targs who don't have stereotypical targ features. During the rebellion there's a purebread targ who has a mother who was the queen of dorne and this is what they had to say about him:

Prince Baelor had the dark hair of his mother, Myriah Martell, a Dornish princess. He kept it cut short and kept his jaw clean-shaven.[1] His nose had been broken twice.[1]

A warrior, Baelor seemed to be all that could be wished in a knight, lord, or heir. He was a man who could win respect with ease, and he was as open-handed and just as his father, King Daeron II Targaryen.[5] Baelor treated honorable foes with clemency.[2]

However, many men looked upon Baelor's dark hair and eyes and muttered that he was more Martell than Targaryen.[5] Some Blackfyre sympathizers also were bothered by his namesake, Baelor the Blessed, "the feeblest king who ever sat the Iron Throne".[2]

Even if you're going of grrm and the books, there already is a fake targaryen who's apart of blackfyre set. would be redundant and bad writing for there to be two. You can say it's stupid that his name is Aegon, and that's fair but i really doubt that he isn't a targaryen.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is gonna be piff. Reviews I’ve read are nitpicking for dumb shyt. Looks like it’s gonna resemble early GOT…you know…the seasons that actually built the big ass following and turned the show into a juggernaut. Critics are complaining about a lack of jokes and names sounding too similar :camby:

Daps
Black hair, wolf by his side, King in the North. Y'all dynasty ended with with the beggar King, Viserys. :mjcry:

Yall aint gon never even have a dynasty, my guy. :mjlol: You think that zooted out cripple about to give y'all an heir? He don't even like women:dame: sent Meera away and started trying to get close to Sam :dame: