Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Yall aint gon never even have a dynasty, my guy. :mjlol: You think that zooted out cripple about to give y'all an heir? He don't even like women:dame: sent Meera away and started trying to get close to Sam :dame:
what he did to meera made me hate him for good man

she was a real one. clearly digging you and you just gone send her off. smh

"i don't want anything, i'm the three eyed raven" nikka stfu :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I might give this 1 or 2 eps before deciding if I’ll watch it. Really like GoT, but I’m not deep into the lore like a lot of people; never read the books. But I feel the show might be a copy and paste of GoT.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I might give this 1 or 2 eps before deciding if I’ll watch it. Really like GoT, but I’m not deep into the lore like a lot of people; never read the books. But I feel the show might be a copy and paste of GoT.
A song of ice and fire is five published books and two unpublished ones.

A Game of Thrones
A Storm of Swords
A Clash of Kings
A Dance of Dragons
A Feast for Crows
The Winds of Winter
A Dream of Springs

The published books are deep and big and contain most of the material for the first five seasons of game of Thrones. But among the current story, there are other stories that refer to what happened in the past to cause the setting of today. So both shows are made of material that were created or conceive at the same time.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A song of ice and fire is five published books and two unpublished ones.

A Game of Thrones
A Storm of Swords
A Clash of Kings
A Dance of Dragons
A Feast for Crows
The Winds of Winter
A Dream of Springs

The published books are deep and big and contain most of the material for the first five seasons of game of Thrones. But among the current story, there are other stories that refer to what happened in the past to cause the setting of today. So both shows are made of material that were created or conceive at the same time.
Ok, So what are you saying? I don’t care about the book history. :mjlol:

Is this show gonna be fresh? Is it a repeat of GoT?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fighting who?

If there’s gonna be more dragons, All the budget cuts make sense now. :mjlol:
The simplest way to put it would be a stepmother and her family will be beefing with a daughter. And her extended family

Discovery came to the merger with a bag, they will spend money, they just not going to spend it on everything

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The simplest way to put it would be a stepmother and her family will be beefing with a daughter. And her extended family

Discovery came to the merger with a bag, they will spend money, they just not going to spend it on everything
So instead of different families fighting it’s just kept in-house. Just a remix of GoT. :heh:

Let’s see if I like it.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So instead of different families fighting it’s just kept in-house. Just a remix of GoT. :heh:

Let’s see if I like it.
Other families get involved when the war starts. It splits Westeros in half. (Essos gets involved too).

Any fight for the Iron Throne can be reduced to a remix of GoT.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
There's way more fukkery than that. I'd anything,you could say thetrailers have been a misdirect or just overly simple.
Yeah the case can be made that the Dance legitimately has more twists, turns, and fukkery than the war of the five kings from Game of Thrones. But not trying to go into spoilers or give too much way.

Some of the biggest players in the story that bring the most fukkery won't even be introduced until season 2.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the case can be made that the Dance legitimately has more twists, turns, and fukkery than the war of the five kings from Game of Thrones. But not trying to go into spoilers or give too much way.

Some of the biggest players in the story that bring the most fukkery won't even be introduced until season 2.

which books will this series entail?