Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GoT had me hooked within the first 5 minutes without any prior knowledge of what the story was about…the only description I heard re: it was “sopranos with chainmail” from someone who read the books and made a thread about the upcoming show on another forum…so I took a chance and watched it live and I felt they set a great tone off rip…I gotta temper my expectations a bit but I’m excited for this first ep…I hope the intro is fire too (no pun intended)…I used to love that GoT intro tho

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i can't get hyped for this, maybe because i still feel so much resentment and angst over how GOT went down, i want a proper ending for them before a prequel about some new mufukkkas i don't care about. or maybe i'm just too damn serious about starkset and want a northman prequel instead lol, but i'm in. i hope the story is good.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex Can we have a separate thread free from fan theories, for people that actually want to enjoy the show and not write it?

I'm not opposed to this but it would be virtually impossible to enforce.

People been theorizing on shows since SOHH, the issue with these "GOT" threads is people try to pass off spoilers as theories.

But I don't read any of the books so unless someone points it out I wouldn't know either way. :manny:

Fred.