Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
He killed him because of a mix of simpery in the rejection from Rhaenyra, and the shame he feels from breaking his sacred vows and being used basically as a whore for Rhaenyra to get her rocks off. He thinks being a whore is incredibly demeaning and he is insulted at the notion, and then here comes Joffrey Lonmouth, the Knight of Kisses, who is basically the kings whore, to say hey, you're a whore, I'm a whore, we're both whore buddies now. Lets keep our whore lives secret, us whores need to look out for each other. That causes him to snap.
The rumor around the realm is that Daemon fukked Rhaenyra, not Cristin. Cristin isn't aware of this, and his secret was eating away at him, which is why he spilled the beans to Alicent. Because he told her, he thinks it's only a matter of time before the word gets out, and he knows he would be tortured and have his dikk cut off along with either being executed or sent to the wall. That's why he was about to just kill himself first. That plus the feeling of being used and knowing he will never have the dream life of running away and eating oranges that he imagined with Rhaenyra.

I don't want to just insult you for not picking this stuff up, because I know you're not the only one, and it's not always easy to pick everything up with this show. I tend to miss some things as well on first viewing. You should check out the Alt Shift X channel on youtube. He does explanations for each episode and also has a Q&A where he clarifies a lot of questions people have about the episode. It might help you pick up on more of what's going on. I wouldn't venture outside of the HOTD videos though, most of his other videos explain things in relation to the main books which could spoil some things about the side books and the new show.
Yeah dude explains stuff well but again I wouldn't recommend any youtube channel regarding house of the dragon cause the auto-play algorithm could bounce you to another channel and bam spoilers a plenty. So remember people be careful out there. And dont read the comments section neither.b

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really helps explain why some of these shows dumb themselves down so much. There's a decent chunk of people who can't pick up on shyt even when it's shoved in their face.
Called it a few pages back that they hit a gold mine with casuals using the time skip shallow depth format

This way they can spend less time making the show, and all the viewers have just enough fukkery and dragons to talk about at work on Monday

In this very thread nikkas remember 40% of Game of Thrones details at best you can half that for most casuals:mjlol:

They're gonna crank these shyts out now

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I have to admit. I'm not quick on the uptake this season AT ALL. :mjlol:

My girl had to put me on to what the fukk Rhaenyra & Laenor were REALLY talking about when they were walking together talking about food.
Also a reference to one of the most censored/controversial scenes in 1960s film, from Spartacus.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
308080367_3397974210443910_8655396351068542111_n.jpg
I never noticed this when watchin

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
OK so why is ser cristan supposed to be a virgin, but jamie lannister was not? didn't they have the same role in the kingsguard?
He's not. In the royal hunt episode he tells Rhaenyra he fukked around a lot before becoming a kings gaurd.
Jaime Lanister was a virgin as far as anyone knew. He never actually fukked anyone other than Cersei. He chose to become a kings guard to follow her to King's Landing instead of being stuck ruling Casterly Rock away from her. It was a secret they were fukking, obviously.

Just like the Nights Watch take a vow of chastity, the kings guard do the same. The chastity starts from the time they take their vow, they don't need to have been virgins before doing so.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Who was the dude who ran off with her slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes? Was that Ser Harwin "Breakbones" Strong? He's got brown hair. He gon slide right into that Cole role and serve the realm by pumping b*stards into that broad.
Yeah it was and he was all up in the video for the EP6 preview too. Thinking those babies might be his and not Cole World. That Ether gone burn even slower for my dude :damn:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Who was the dude who ran off with her slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes? Was that Ser Harwin "Breakbones" Strong? He's got brown hair. He gon slide right into that Cole role and serve the realm by pumping b*stards into that broad.
Yes that's him. His dad is the new Hand of The King. And his brother is the cripple that Alicent spoke to in the godswood.