Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
"Wait, why are you guys saying they figured out how he shot her? That's a spoiler! All I saw was them go in that house and say fukk a whole lot" :troll:

"Hol up, you saying Weebay didn't know Kima was a cop?!" :ohhh:

"Who the fukk is Wallace and why does that dude care?" :childplease:
"Idris Elba ain't even FBA, show is trash" :russell:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
You dont need behind the scenes for that, hightower reps literally said it soon as she entered the room that green was for war

Now the question is why doesnt any of the other realms know/discuss this, even in whispers around the room? The king didnt pick up on this ? Hightower has used green for signs of war in the past according to the conversation so the others in the room should of picked up on it
Everyone picked up on it. That was the whole point of the scene. The two men weren't the only ones who noticed. The only reason their conversation was shown was to spell it out for the audience. The king noticing it is the reason he stopped his speech and lost his train of thought.
No offense, but so far you've made it known that you completely missed 1) the smallfolk shytting on Rhaenyra in the play. 2) Rhaenyra being referred to as the Realms Delight several times. 3) Daemon making a point to pull off Rhaenyra's cap so everyone can see it's her at the brothel, and now you missed out on the context clues surrounding the green dress even after they put in the conversation with both clubfoot and his brother and her uncle and the Hightowers to make it clear for you. I don't know if you're on your phone while you're watching or something, but Thrones is not the kind of show where you can tune in and out and still catch everything that's happening.

As far as the Dance, the show was announced as a show about the Targaryen civil war. You gonna be mad if the Seasnake show gets green lit and people start talking about the 9 voyages? "How do you guys know he goes on voyages?? How did you know there were 9 of them??" No one else should need to compensate for your lack of paying attention.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Everyone picked up on it. That was the whole point of the scene. The two men weren't the only ones who noticed. The only reason their conversation was shown was to spell it out for the audience. The king noticing it is the reason he stopped his speech and lost his train of thought.
No offense, but so far you've made it known that you completely missed 1) the smallfolk shytting on Rhaenyra in the play. 2) Rhaenyra being referred to as the Realms Delight several times. 3) Daemon making a point to pull off Rhaenyra's cap so everyone can see it's her at the brothel, and now you missed out on the context clues surrounding the green dress even after they put in the conversation with both clubfoot and his brother and her uncle and the Hightowers to make it clear for you. I don't know if you're on your phone while you're watching or something, but Thrones is not the kind of show where you can tune in and out and still catch everything that's happening.

As far as the Dance, the show was announced as a show about the Targaryen civil war. You gonna be mad if the Seasnake show gets green lit and people start talking about the 9 voyages? "How do you guys know he goes on voyages?? How did you know there were 9 of them??" No one else should need to compensate for your lack of paying attention.
A bunch of paranoid, distracted procrastinators. But you got to understand them a lil people are wilding with the spoilers. I keep my social media self contained. Also my youtube channels i frequent but its pretty hard to dodge spoilers for this show. People are even commenting spoilers on random instagram post its crazy out there. Im definitely glad I cut off twitter years ago that place is crazy.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
3) Daemon making a point to pull off Rhaenyra's cap so everyone can see it's her at the brothel,
Yea but they didnt fukk. They saw her walk in, he get ED, then leave immediately. Youre saying the whole world knows she fukked, but its been referenced no where else :heh: no other lord, not corlys, not her aunt, no one shes soiled but some how the whole world knows? Ok :skip:
only her, the maester, leanor/his bf(assumed by the way) visyrys, alicent and cole know shes had sex :dead:

Alicent only found out it was cole when he admitted. She only found out that she had sex (with daemon, which didnt even happen) from the cripple after he mentioned the maester potion :dead: but some how this is wide spread news to the public?

Coles entire plotline is killing Leanor boyfriend so he doesnt tell the public :skip:

If the public knows she had sex already was the point of leanor telling cole he knows his secret that rhae had sex :skip: he literally said its a secret :skip: which led to his death :skip: it’s literally the point of cole killing him that he doesnt potentially leak that Rhae is not a virgin :skip:

Whats Otto current plot line getting banished from kings landing? That the King said his one source was wrong :skip:

Ok :skip: you got it man :skip:

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but they didnt fukk. They saw her walk in, he get ED, then leave immediately. Youre saying the whole world knows she fukked, but its been referenced no where else :heh: no other lord, not corlys, not her aunt, no one shes soiled but some how the whole world knows? Ok :skip:

only her, the maester, visyrys, alicent and cole know shes had sex :dead:
the truth of do other know she fukk does not matter what matter do think she fukk and the answer is yeah they do that why viserys wed her off fast to seasnake son .

ReasonableMatic

Daps
"Hol up, you saying Weebay didn't know Kima was a cop?!" :ohhh:

"Who the fukk is Wallace and why does that dude care?" :childplease:
"Idris Elba ain't even FBA, show is trash" :russell:
The accuracy of this post is wild :russ:
That’s literally how shyt would be in here if The Wire came out today.

Them CORNY ASS NIKKAS so MISERABLE lmfaooo:dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the truth of do other know she fukk does not matter what matter do think she fukk and the answer is yeah they do that why viserys wed her off fast to seasnake son .

:snoop: even visrys doesnt know she had sex in this scene it was just from otto :snoop: not from public rumors :snoop: she even says its a lie and he says even if it is :snoop:

Hes marrying her off to keep her clean perception still :snoop: and thats he dying :snoop: and that she needs to grow up and fulfil her duties to the throne :snoop: even rhae asked for the source :snoop: wouldnt need a source if the whole kingdom thinks shes a whore :snoop:

So what was the point of laenor boyfriend and cole scene :heh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they are just doing extra of even giving us backstory in the first place. GOT didnt do any backstory at all. They could of done episodes on the tower of joy and roberts rebellion in the beginning but they just did flashbacks. The real show starts next episode. That way they don't have to do any flashbacks to catch people up.
GOT is overflowing with backstory. That's one of the things that made it great. It all depends on the retention level of the person consuming it

The reason nikkas even know about Roberts Rebellion is due to how much of it is sprinkled in dialogue throughout the story. After enough casual lore drops in dialogue you've been given an entire story and don't even realize it till you end up discussing it

Hell a ton of Robert Baratheon's dialogue was lore drops about the rebellion and rants about how much he hated Rhaegar:mjlol:

Thw irony in your post and HOD period is Grrm once said in an interview that he believes flashbacks and time jumps are bad storytelling device's. He believed that if you tell the story well enough you won't need either

These are two random scenes I plucked and in a few seconds of dialogue they give key details of Robert's Rebellion. The show/books were filled with details like these

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
A bunch of paranoid, distracted procrastinators. But you got to understand them a lil people are wilding with the spoilers. I keep my social media self contained. Also my youtube channels i frequent but its pretty hard to dodge spoilers for this show. People are even commenting spoilers on random instagram post its crazy out there. Im definitely glad I cut off twitter years ago that place is crazy.
True. I haven't opened Twitter in months because of that kind of shyt.
Coles entire plotline is killing Leanor boyfriend so he doesnt tell the public :skip:

If the public knows she had sex already was the point of leanor telling cole he knows his secret that rhae had sex :skip: he literally said its a secret :skip: which led to his death :skip: it’s literally the point of cole killing him that he doesnt potentially leak that Rhae is not a virgin :skip:

Whats Otto current plot line getting banished from kings landing? That the King said his one source was wrong :skip:

Ok :skip: you got it man :skip:
You think Ser Cristin killed the Knight of Kisses because he was worried he would tell the public?
My guy, this is what I'm talking about. Your comprehension is terrible.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
That he could potentially tell the public, yes.
He killed him because of a mix of simpery in the rejection from Rhaenyra, and the shame he feels from breaking his sacred vows and being used basically as a whore for the future queen to get her rocks off. He thinks being a whore is incredibly demeaning and he is insulted at the notion, and then here comes Joffrey Lonmouth, the Knight of Kisses, who is basically the future king's whore, to say hey, you're a whore, I'm a whore, we're both whore buddies now. Lets keep our whore lives secret, us whores need to look out for each other. That causes him to snap.
The rumor around the realm is that Daemon fukked Rhaenyra, not Cristin. Cristin isn't aware of this, and his secret was eating away at him, which is why he spilled the beans to Alicent. Because he told her, he thinks it's only a matter of time before the word gets out, and he knows he would be tortured and have his dikk cut off along with either being executed or sent to the wall. That's why he was about to just kill himself first. That plus the feeling of being used and knowing he will never have the dream life of running away and eating oranges that he imagined with Rhaenyra.

I don't want to just insult you for not picking this stuff up, because I know you're not the only one, and it's not always easy to pick everything up with this show. I tend to miss some things as well on first viewing. You should check out the Alt Shift X channel on youtube. He does explanations for each episode and also has a Q&A where he clarifies a lot of questions people have about the episode. It might help you pick up on more of what's going on. I wouldn't venture outside of the HOTD videos though, most of his other videos explain things in relation to the main books which could spoil some things about the side books and the new show.

Last edited: