Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not a book reader :mjlol:

Like @CHICAGO said you're referencing things that haven't been depicted or mentioned on the show yet.

Nowhere in the 5 episodes has something called "The Dance" ever been mentioned.

So of course you're dikk sucking book reading fakkit because you obviously know what it is.

There is a spoiler thread for you book readers. Simply post there.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Yall really want 5 episodes building up the crabfeeder, and why criston is obsessed w/ rhaeneyra?

Brehs want a whole episode watching Daemon flying to Dragonstone :dead:

This aint game of thrones :pachaha:
Not building up Whack 100s Great Great Grandpa made Daemons refusal that much telling on some "i don't need help to murk this bum".

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Like @CHICAGO said you're referencing things that haven't been depicted or mentioned on the show yet.

So of course you're dikk sucking book reading fakkit because you obviously know what it is.

Did you watch got? I get your point but they've mentioned what the dance is.

Maybe you came into this show w no info. If so I apologize

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yoooo....i'm dying @ the last 3 pages. yall suck. discourse in here gets a D+ compared to OG GOT threads :wow:

nikkas in here blatantly calling shyt that was in an episode a spoiler (realms delight) and missing key moments (ol no on screen death means he didnt die ass nikkas...meanwhile those who kept their eyes open see the queen literally stop the suicide)...whoo

michael-jordan-lol.gif

ok, i need to finish working lol

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
yoooo....i'm dying @ the last 3 pages. yall suck. discourse in here gets a D+ compared to OG GOT threads :wow:

nikkas in here blatantly calling shyt that was in an episode a spoiler (realms delight) and missing key moments (ol no on screen death means he didnt die ass nikkas...meanwhile those who kept their eyes open see the queen literally stop the suicide)...whoo

michael-jordan-lol.gif

ok, i need to finish working lol
Really helps explain why some of these shows dumb themselves down so much. There's a decent chunk of people who can't pick up on shyt even when it's shoved in their face.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Why yall keep saying once? It was implied they been fukking for years with the time warp

This is why time warps are retarded to be fair
-edit- I see someone basically said the same thing I did.

I didn’t get the sense that they fukked more than once or that much time has passed. Otto got dismissed at the end of ep 4 and was leaving King’s Landing this episode. The queen asking Cole about that night and going so long holding on to that info for months doesn’t seem plausible giving how pissed she was about it. I think only a couple weeks at best have passed, not months. It’s definitely possible they fukked more than once but I don’t think they did.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Pretty sure Joffrey called it Dance of the Dragons in the GoT episode people have talked about

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yes but also the “time warp” this episode, when Dorlys was talking with his wife that the realm is excited/open for her to be queen and is bending the knee despite breaking tradition

Basically what im saying is that their doesnt seem much push back from the public that she is going to be queen
I mean, if the major houses turn against her, they have more sway over their respective realms than Rhaenyra does.

Corlys is acting like this is a signed contract and his wife keeps telling him, once Viserys is dead he has no say over if his wishes are carried out.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the discussion is at its best sunday night during the course of the show…then shyt goes to shyt the rest of the week…that’s been the pattern in here up til now smh
we used to have great conversation all week long in for the OG series, until season 8. yall new nikkas on some other shyt :mjpls: