Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
THE LAST 3 EPS HAVE
RUSHED FROM 1 BIG MOMENT
TO THE NEXT AND HAS THE
STENCH OF SEASON 8 ALL OVER IT.
im not a big fan of the time warps, but this is highly more entertaining than season 8.

ive mentioned this in other GoT threads, but their was moments in season 8 I legit wanted to throw my remote at the tv cause how bad it was

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
im not a big fan of the time warps, but this is highly more entertaining than season 8.

ive mentioned this in other GoT threads, but their was moments in season 8 I legit wanted to throw my remote at the tv cause how bad it was

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY BETTER
THAN SEASON 8.
THATS NOT AN ARGUMENT.

THE JUMPING FROM
ONE BIG MOMENT TO THE NEXT
HAS SEASON 8 WRITTEN
ALL OVER IT.

:devil:
:evil:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ITS NOT ABOUT NOT FOLLOWING ANYTHING...

ITS ABOUT ENJOYING THE SLOW BURN
WHICH MAKES THE PEAKS
EVEN HIGHER WHEN THEY
TAKE PLACE.

1ST 2 EP WERE PRIME
SLOW BURN GOT AND THAT
EP 2 FINALE HAD EVERYONE
GOING CRAZY...

ONLY TO JUMP 3 YRS AHEAD
THE VERY NEXT EP
AND NEVER SHOW THE FALL OUT
OF EP 2.

THE LAST 3 EPS HAVE
RUSHED FROM 1 BIG MOMENT
TO THE NEXT AND HAS THE
STENCH OF SEASON 8 ALL OVER IT.

:devil:
:evil:

I mean I've seen a lot of comments from a lot of people some in this thread put off by the slow pace of the first bit of this season. So not everyone feels the way you and some others do about enjoying the slow burn. Unfortunately the show is a pop culture phenomenon and that comes with the need to reinforce that with big moments. I don't think GOT can have seasons like season 1 or 2 of thrones were only 3-4 big things happen in 10 episodes and the rest of it is exposition.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this, but whatever ya do don't rewatch game of thrones season 3. I think it's like episode 2, but joffrey will spoil the shyt out of this show for you. It's all over social media so whatever ya do, don't watch any joffrey clips

That fukboy Is still fukking with people from the grave :francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this, but whatever ya do don't rewatch game of thrones season 3. I think it's like episode 2, but joffrey will spoil the shyt out of this show for you. It's all over social media so whatever ya do, don't watch any joffrey clips

lmao

All I'll say is keep watching, there is far more to how this ends and that doesn't tell you who wins or loses. Trust me.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Is Sir Criston some super simp or what? Why the fukk he punch a hole in homies face?... That outburst was so disproportioned to what was going on.

I felt like he just took it as a major disrespect. He's a member of the kingsguard, and this gay ass knight is trying to hold his affair over his head? Put his life and reputation on the line? He made sure that noise ended right there :martin:

Daps
Why yall keep saying once? It was implied they been fukking for years with the time warp

This is why time warps are retarded to be fair
Was it really that much of a time jump? They determined she was going to marry Laenor last week, and they just went to see them this week. So I assumed it’s only been a few days or weeks, not years. Plus, Daemon still has the short haircut.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
the valeryian kids grew like 7 years from episode 4 to 5, are you sure ? The time warps are happening mid episode, not from episode to episode and some not at all :dwillhuh: last we saw the valeryian kids they were super young
We didn't see the Velayron kids in episode 4.

The last time we saw Laena was episode 2.

The last time we saw Laenor was episode 3, when he was fighting in the stepstones. He wasn't the little kid, he was the actor we saw in episode 5.

They spelled it out basically in episode 4, but basically 4 years passed from episodes 2-4.

So Laena (12-years old in episode 2) was around 16 or 17 in episode 5.

Laenor (13 or so in episode 2) was around 17 or 18 in episode 5.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think it’s episode 4

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao

All I'll say is keep watching, there is far more to how this ends and that doesn't tell you who wins or loses. Trust me.
I do think it’s a massive spoiler depending on how you feel right now, but you’re right, if they stick with the story from the book it’s going to be insane by the end.