Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be obvious to the emasculation of Black folk in media...

you’re making up points…more proof why you need to practice shutting up lol

anyway you’re trolling…virtually all of your posts in this thread are from yesterday alone bellyaching about this character…you were hardly present in here before

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Stop expecting white Hollywood writers to write pro black characters....watch Nollywood if you want all black casts.

Why do y'all do this and project.

Who said anything about wanting the characters to be "pro-black"? :mjlol:

They are obviously trying to appeal to black viewers by suddenly featuring a black house in a franchise that has been exclusive to cacs.

The issue is making the ONLY BLACK FAMILY/HOUSE be run by HNIC who is a BUCK, who has a son for a fakkit.

then tryna call it "diversity".

Meanwhile despite there being a higher abundance of white main characters NONE OF THEM ARE GAY:jbhmm:

That's a damn agenda.

If they want to include black characters, which is fine, then it should be done with dignity.

Anything outside of a dignified portrayal should be called out yes.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the way can we please stop derailing the thread with all the fake militancy.

it’s not fake “militancy”…but it is fake outrage if dudes are gonna keep watching the show…I saw one episode of P-valley and knew I was never gonna watch that shyt again bcuz it was TOO much gay content…if they feel that seriously about it which they have a right to, then stop watching it…but it’s fake if you’re gonna be pretending to be sulking while still reporting to this thread weekly to watch the damn show lol

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s not fake “militancy”…but it is fake outrage if dudes are gonna keep watching the show…I saw one episode of P-valley and knew I was never gonna watch that shyt again bcuz it was too much gay content for my liking…if they feel that seriously about it which they have a right to, then stop watching it…but it’s fake if you’re gonna be pretending to be sulking while still reporting to this thread weekly to watch the damn show lol
Pretty much

I post in this thread because clearly I like discussing Game Of Thrones lore but I'm glad I decided to not watch this show:mjlol:

Code

Banned
Daps
I care more about these new dragons in 5 episodes than I did for Danys after 8 seasons

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Every week the biggest reviewers on YouTube get together to praise this show and shyt on rings of power lmao

Can’t really blame them, Rings of Power without the Tolkien label would just be a less than average fantasy show. If it was made in 2010 it would be great but peoples expectations on storytelling have changed since then.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
you’re making up points…more proof why you need to practice shutting up lol

anyway you’re trolling…virtually all of your posts in this thread are from yesterday alone bellyaching about this character…you were hardly present in here before

Again, if you can't see the agenda or all for it, good for you.

Show finally is starting to gel...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does Allicent care so much about who Rhaenyra is fukking? Do you want a piece of that p*ssy to or sumn? shyt weird af :dahell:
because shes sleeping w/ Rhae's decrepit old dad and is jealous of Rhae fukking w/ Criston

and having sons with Daemon would create pure blood Targ kids, she cant be having that while wanting Aemon to be king

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
if you're still expecting black representation without LGBT in 2022, lower your expectations of media. Who do you think is in these writer's rooms? We know what time it is, we've seen it time and time again. Especially on HBO. Cmon yall

I know, it is just a sad state of affairs. Outside of those pitfalls, the show is now bringing back GOT S1/S2 feelings....