Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So...this mf have a fleet of private dragons, 0 carbon footprint, and they chose to ride on a flimsy boat? King and heir in the same boat ffs? No wonder they went almost extint.

Jokes aside I couldn't have tought this show will be this good but man. It's been steady going up in quality. This is the real G.o.T., where you don't have killing and sheit you have dialogues and plotting :ohlawd:

As for this mf Daemon man? The man is a bored sociopath with a trace of Erectile Dysfunction. He's going to fill his dopamine kicks by killing and pressing everybody.
He told that grieving man to have his money ready by monday :pachaha:He wanted to spoil the wedding by killing him so so bad but trolling tha Kang was more exciting.

He's the reason the wedding got turned into a Las Vegas 20 minutes wedding. Tha Kang saw his daughter making a pool beneath her chair just by seeing Damon...

Feeling sorry for Brehlarion brehs. The man still hoping it's a phase and shiet.

I will not even talk about that simp. I already see him being a btich and turning against the Queen just because he got c*nt-struck :pacspit: Where's Ramsey when you need him?

What a good ass show. H.B.O. the Gods....again.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

And the fukked up part is his wife was cute. He just wants to be down in King's Landing that bad.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
gbuseg4dvwo91.gif

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Man some of y’all be willing to die over this show :mjgrin:entering the thread every morning like

By the way can we please stop derailing the thread with all the fake militancy. I don’t like the dude gay either, but it’s a white show and that’s why we have to continue to create our own content so we can be represented how we want. Why would they give him or his father a black wife too. Again the show is created and written by white people. In the book I assume everybody is white. At the end of the day it’s pointless derailing the thread if you are STILL gonna watch the show every week. That’s fake. Make a new thread for that.

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
If i understood Viserys correct then they weren’t supposed to get married until the end of the week after the tournaments and all that.

After shyt got wild he just said fukk it let’s get this over with:pachaha:
Nah breh. Daemon and Rhoe almost kissing had 89.9% to do with the wedding getting pushed to Right Now.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Did you even watch the episode properly? :mjtf:

He wanted to marry her to atone for him breaking his oath and to restore his chastity.

They literally had the character even say this :mindblown:

"I took an oath. As a knight of your kingsguard. An oath of Chastity. I've broken it. I've soiled my white cloak and it's the only thing I have to my name. I thought if we were married I might be able to restore it"

That's why later in the episode he says THIS to the queen:

"I have broken my oath. I have dishonored myself. I deserve no consideration"

His actions are in relation to restoring his honor NOT to get the girl.

Then they show you at the end the character trying to commit Seppuku. Do you know why warriors committed Seppuku?

To regain their lost honor by accepting death in the most painful way for committing a dishonorable crime or doing something shameful :snoop:

How is that Simping?
If he's trying to restore his honor, why is he seething with anger at the wedding, to the point where it's super obvious he's "c*nt struck" ?
A real knight would charge Rhae's rejection to the game and KIM, not turn dude trying to black mail him into hamburger helper
He could've got at him later, when there weren't a hundred witnesses
That's gonna lead to more questions and gossip, questions like why did he turn dude's face into hamburger helper? Dude wasn't trying to attack the royal family or some crazy shyt

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Black folk get on GOT in a major role only to be wenches, DL, or Bed bucks....

We should have kept our mouth shut on this one...