Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@dora_da_destroyer i'd rather dudes argue over gays than have 🤡 in here spoiling sh-t from the text.... :hhh:
Ehh, the shyt people were just arguing about being spoilers weren’t spoilers, shyt was anywhere from logic, to deductive reasoning to pure assumptions any person closely watching would make.

And there hasn’t seemed to be a set rule about preview trailers. I personally think people should use spoilers, and label them, when discussing the previews, but I don’t think the mods ever stated that so you can’t be mad at preview spoilers being discussed either.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Yall clowning Cole calling him a simp, but man… dude’s mind was already gone the moment Rhae put that targ WAP on him. That shyt hit different. Look at what Dany turned Jon Snow into.
Chick riding him with that vice-grip snapper, the same way she be riding Syrax in rough wind turbulence?… nah it was wrap for ol’ boy.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn’t this be the case of black people sticking our big noses into white people success breathing up all the white man’s fantasy?! :lupe: :mjlol:

they ain’t had to make the valaryons black, but they did because we was making noise of about lack of representation outside of being (former) slaves in the OG. now they give us representaction, of which race plays no part of the story on the show - not one character has mentioned anything about these people being black/brown/dark, so it’s not even a plot point, and yet y’all still whining wanting it to play out like a modern take on race. Wtf.…maybe you need to sit this one out and wait until someone develops a show based on an all black fantasy series. I’m sure you’ll love in when it drops in Nevuary 2042
REAL SPIT

Brehs want more representation in Hollywood yet don't wanna be gay characters..can't have it like that. I get wanting to be portrayed in a positive light but damn.

Stop expecting white Hollywood writers to write pro black characters....watch Nollywood if you want all black casts.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
This thread went downhill :francis:

can we get a thread poppin for the non book readers who realize this a just a fantasy series and not a reality dating show…dont need people crying over non-spoiler spoilers and wenches, and fakkits and bucks oh my :why:

when shows are this popular, they always bring out this level on insanity from viewers or just insane viewers in general

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Ehh, the shyt people were just arguing about being spoilers weren’t spoilers, shyt was anywhere from logic, to deductive reasoning to pure assumptions any person closely watching would make.

And there hasn’t seemed to be a set rule about preview trailers. I personally think people should use spoilers, and label them, when discussing the previews, but I don’t think the mods ever stated that so you can’t be mad at preview spoilers being discussed either.
Yeah like someone else also said, I thought I missed out on a double episode this week when I was reading through the thread. But it was just people discussing the preview for next week, they went into crazy details :picard:

That's another reason Mad Men is one of the GOAT shows, their previews never spoiled anything and would just make you more confused :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else annoyed that these crackers won't let the black noble have a black wife.

Also annoyed that Rhaenara tried to fukk her uncle

Is this game of thrones Alabama edition, I'm trying to give it a chance but I can't even really fw Rhaenara hoe ass after that stunt
:dahell:

That would involve making his wife a Black Targaryen.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Seeing people on reddit being afraid to call Cripplefinger by his name makes me hate reddit like Daemon did his wife.

"Club foot" :martin:goddam I hate that liberal cesspool tranny loving narrative enforcing site more each day.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
It's not your media

Your "black success" they're pointing their nose in was never yours.

You ask cacs for representation you ask for whatever they give you:manny:

You want a masculine black dragonknight go write one:manny:

i dont have good writing skills

ill hire you to write it

i expect a roughdraft in 24 hours

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Wouldn’t this be the case of black people sticking our big noses into white people success breathing up all the white man’s fantasy?! :lupe: :mjlol:

they ain’t had to make the valaryons black, but they did because we was making noise of about lack of representation outside of being (former) slaves in the OG. now they give us representaction, of which race plays no part of the story on the show - not one character has mentioned anything about these people being black/brown/dark, so it’s not even a plot point, and yet y’all still whining wanting it to play out like a modern take on race. Wtf.…maybe you need to sit this one out and wait until someone develops a show based on an all black fantasy series. I’m sure you’ll love in when it drops in Nevuary 2042

i already hired a nikka to write one

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Otto gotta go down as the world's WOAT father.

He says all that to Alicent but, if you knew you were putting your daughter at risk, why push her on the King :mindblown:

Tons of other men you could've married your daughter of to.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh boy on the left like damn this nikka getting fukked up :mjlol:

Oh boy on the right like this nikka wildin son :hhh: