Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Of course they made Jaden Smitharyen gay. These diabolical cacs can’t help themselves :beli: Is it too much to potray a hetero war decorated black knight as the future king consort? :snoop:

And say what yall want bout Otto… he was deceitful with his own agenda, but he has NEVER lied once. :yeshrug: Was spitting straight fax in that scene too.

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
So...this mf have a fleet of private dragons, 0 carbon footprint, and they chose to ride on a flimsy boat? King and heir in the same boat ffs? No wonder they went almost extint.

Jokes aside I couldn't have tought this show will be this good but man. It's been steady going up in quality. This is the real G.o.T., where you don't have killing and sheit you have dialogues and plotting :ohlawd:

As for this mf Daemon man? The man is a bored sociopath with a trace of Erectile Dysfunction. He's going to fill his dopamine kicks by killing and pressing everybody.
He told that grieving man to have his money ready by monday :pachaha:He wanted to spoil the wedding by killing him so so bad but trolling tha Kang was more exciting.

He's the reason the wedding got turned into a Las Vegas 20 minutes wedding. Tha Kang saw his daughter making a pool beneath her chair just by seeing Damon...

Feeling sorry for Brehlarion brehs. The man still hoping it's a phase and shiet.

I will not even talk about that simp. I already see him being a btich and turning against the Queen just because he got c*nt-struck :pacspit: Where's Ramsey when you need him?

What a good ass show. H.B.O. the Gods....again.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s cuz she feels lied to. Her father is basically gone because Rhae out here having sex. Otto hinted that Alicent believing Rhaenyra was part of the reason he was gone. Or maybe he was hinting that if she believed him instead she would’ve fought harder to keep him from getting fired.

Either way, the fact Rhaenyra is thottin and making members of the Kingsguard break their oath pisses her off. Alicent is a woman of rules and order

I forgot who said it in here but, she also mad that Viserys climbing on top of her everynight oozing puss smelling like death and bengay meanwhile Rhaenrya living her best life.

tay1

All Star
Daps
The cast has yet to win me over, but after watching episode 2, I’m in. That was a great episode.

The decisions a King makes and the potential consequences that comes with them was a great theme.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
oh shyt :lupe:
I knew Criston would cause some bullshyt
"c*ntstruck" :mjlol:
Now how that battyboy gon put seeds in the queen heir's belly :jbhmm:
And Alicent steady plotting