Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m glad he is…dude was looking like he was done…OT but I kind of get it tho why dudes don’t like the previews…I wouldn’t have expected him to survive past this ep…it would’ve been a cool surprise to still see him around next week

THESE bytch nikkaS
WENT ABSOLUTELY WITH
THE PREVIEW SPOILERS 2NITE.

I KNOW EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING NEXT WEEK AND I DIDNT
WATCH ONE SECOND OF THE PREVIEW.

:devil:
:evil:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Pretty sure they've been subtly hinting that the grandmaester is working with the Hightowers. I know some of you pointed out in the first ep how he spoke to Otto before the king when Aemma went into labor.
Anyone catch the black maester suggesting that herbs would would better to treat the kings wounds and the grandmaester shutting him down? "No, leeches have always brought the king relief". Leeches ain't doing shyt, clearly. I'm betting its sabotage.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure they've been subtly hinting that the grandmaester is working with the Hightowers. I know some of you pointed out in the first ep how he spoke to Otto before the king when Aemma went into labor.
Anyone catch the black maester suggesting that herbs would would better to treat the kings wounds and the grandmaester shutting him down? "No, leeches have always brought the king relief". Leeches ain't doing shyt, clearly. I'm betting its sabotage.
fax. the young maester breh said "don't you think these herbs would be better?" and mellos was like

"nikka shut up. don't you see we're trying to kill this motherfukker?"

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
daemon is the mvp rn

this man really let his wife's ppl pull up on him at a wedding at flipped it into a talk about their life insurance policy :laff: i'll see yal in a few weeks regardless say less

sat down for 15 minutes and had his eyes on a new come up. its really just him and otto and everybody else

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
daemon is the mvp rn

this man really let his wife's ppl pull up on him at a wedding at flipped it into a talk about their life insurance policy :laff: i'll see yal in a few weeks regardless say less

sat down for 15 minutes and had his eyes on a new come up. its really just him and otto and everybody else
royce: "you gonna face justice :martin:"

daemon: "dawg who are you? :heh:"

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It must have happened off screen, but this episode spelled out that Otto knew that Alicent sided with Rhaenyra over him regarding the accusations. I can imagine how embarrassed she felt whenever it was revealed to her that Rhaenyra was lying (by omission), and her father got dismissed for telling the truth.

This adds a ton of fuel to that green fire for why she is like fukk Rhaenyra. She sided with the chick and was made to look foolish, naive, and like a traitor to her own family. It reminds me of when Sansa in season 1 whenever she inadvertently sided with the Lannisters. Alicent feels like she partially helped Otto get fired because she put in Viserys's ear that Rhaenyra was telling the truth.

For years after the birth of her son, Alicent has been out there wearing Targaryen colors, trying to support her friend and husband's house, maybe out of guilt, but still dutifully enough choosing them over her Hightower family. Choosing to support Rhaenyra even though all of the andal laws and tradition say that her son is being robbed of his rights. And she feels like a fool for it.

Now she tossing those Targaryen colors aside and embracing her family. I felt all of that emotion in her entrance in that Hightower green.

And she called her step-daughter for the first time :mjlol: That "sister" shyt is dead:dead:

Last edited: