Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Daemon getting banished a bunch of times and continuously coming back happens in the books as well but it's 100 times funnier in the format of a TV show. shyt feels like Jazz getting tossed by Uncle Phil every episode.

jazzy-jeff.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yooo how this nikka Viserys still alive in the flash forward

I’m glad he is…dude was looking like he was done…OT but I kind of get it tho why dudes don’t like the previews…I wouldn’t have expected him to survive past this ep…it would’ve been a cool surprise to still see him around next week

SOSRadio

On air
Daps
Daemon getting banished a bunch of times and continuously coming back happens in the books as well but it's 100 times funnier in the format of a TV show. shyt feels like Jazz getting tossed by Uncle Phil every episode.

jazzy-jeff.gif

Viserys ain’t even argue this time around. Just sighed and pulled up a chair for his crazy ass brother :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cole was not about to have a faggit blackmail him. "Let me kill this nikka right now"

byw Daemon is on real Demon time he do what the fukk he want when he want
yo for real

the simp shyt is a factor for sure, but Cole legit had that power over his life fukk with his head too. that's why he was trying to run away, why he asked for a quick merciful death when he snitched on himself, etc.

some new fella trying to flex that shyt on him in front of everyone at a damn party? that ain't even got clout like that? nah he gotta go :wow:

rhae is a rapist :manny: she should've had his ass thrown off the boat immediately but she liked fukking with cole's head at this point

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Coli doesn't disappoint with the nicknames, @ Cripplefinger :mjlol:. Agreed dude was giving major Little Finger vibes with that scene.

Lot's of chatty patties leading to conflict :picard:. Most of all from dude who got his face caved in, could have played his position as the King's boy toy :dame:, but he was too giddy to talk to Cole about their similar situation and dude wasn't tryna hear all that :what:. Still seemed like an overreaction though.

Otto + Cripplefinger + Princess R lying put the battery in the back of Alicent. Came to the dinner late rocking Hightower set green :mjgrin:.