Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Why does Allicent care so much about who Rhaenyra is fukking? Do you want a piece of that p*ssy to or sumn? shyt weird af :dahell:

I think it’s cuz she feels lied to. Her father is basically gone because Rhae out here having sex. Otto hinted that Alicent believing Rhaenyra was part of the reason he was gone. Or maybe he was hinting that if she believed him instead she would’ve fought harder to keep him from getting fired.

Either way, the fact Rhaenyra is thottin and making members of the Kingsguard break their oath pisses her off. Alicent is a woman of rules and order

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Bronze bytch started it, Daemon was just defending himself.
full
And she quoting lines Daemon said at the small council. Otto a lil gossiping bytch. :hhh:

ser cristin thinking shyt is a Disney movie. :childplease: bytch, I'm finna be the queen.

Knew y'all nikkas was gonna have a fit when y'all found out he was gay. :mjlol:

The record skip when The Prince of the City walked into the wedding.:banderas:

Royce nikka tried to come at him with that tough talk. Changed his tune real fast though when Goatman said he's taking his shyt.:mjlol:

Killed his old bytch and got a badder one all in one episode and the way he disappeared when the shyt went down. :wow:

Don't wanna see none of you nikkas tryna come back to daemset. :ufdup:

Gangrene set down bad, that nikka arm looked like it was about to fall off.
Ottoset got thrown in the bushes.

Only sets catching Ws is brehlaryon and us.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hollywood execs will trip over themselves to find a way to put in some kind of black DL fukkery. These niccas imported a whole family of niccas to a mythos just to have some downlow shyt.

YEP...

I ACCIDENTALLY SPOILED MYSELF
ABOUT THE MULLATO BEING GAY
A MONTH AGO
AND IT ALL MADE SENSE AS
TO WHY THE VELARYONS WERE BLACK.

HBO TAKES THE CROWN AT THIS...

THEY WENT BACK IN TIME
IN THE WATCHMEN & LOVECRAFT COUNTRY
TO PUT fakkitS IN OUR ANCESTRY.

:devil:
:evil:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Bronze bytch started it, Daemon was just defending himself.
full
And she quoting lines Daemon said at the small council. Otto a lil gossiping bytch. :hhh:

:mjlol: ser cristin thinking shyt is a Disney movie. :childplease: bytch, I'm finna be the queen.

Knew y'all nikkas was gonna have a fit when y'all found out he was gay. :mjlol:

The record skip when Daemon walked into the wedding. :mjlol:

Royce nikka tried to come at him with that tough talk. Changed his tune real fast though when Goatman said he's taking his shyt.

Killed his old bytch and got a badder one in one episode and the way he disappeared when the shyt went down. :wow:

Don't wanna see none of you nikkas tryna come back to daemset. :ufdup:

Gangrene set down bad, that nikka arm looked like it was about to fall off.
Ottoset got thrown in the bushes.

Only sets catching Ws is brehlaryon and us.
Breh was like "I'm gonna call him out and question his honor in front of the court and king, he will have no choice but to face the accusations and defend his honor:

Daemon was like: "is a shame the bytch is dead, ima go over there in a minute and get my shyt thou :troll:"

LongLiveDET

Log Off and Touch Grass
Daps
I think it’s cuz she feels lied to. Her father is basically gone because Rhae out here having sex. Otto hinted that Alicent believing Rhaenyra was part of the reason he was gone. Or maybe he was hinting that if she believed him instead she would’ve fought harder to keep him from getting fired.

Either way, the fact Rhaenyra is thottin and making members of the Kingsguard break their oath pisses her off. Alicent is a woman of rules and order

Can't be too mad because her father basically carted her off to the king anyway and she finessed her way to Queen.

She just a smart pawn.