Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
daemon is the mvp rn

this man really let his wife's ppl pull up on him at a wedding at flipped it into a talk about their life insurance policy :laff: i'll see yal in a few weeks regardless say less

sat down for 15 minutes and had his eyes on a new come up. its really just him and otto and everybody else

Top tier fukkery.

"I'm positively bereft" might be one of the best one liners they've given him. :mjlol:

Mans pulled up on Daemon on some "You gonna pay for you crimes? :mjpls: " Only to get hit back with "Motherfukker, are YOU? :mjtf: "

:dead:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

nikka HES NOT BLACK IN THE BOOKS...

THEY DECIDED TO MAKE HIM
BLACK IN THE SHOW SO
THEY CAN HAVE A GAY BLACK CHARACTER.

:devil:
:evil:

Velaryons are really the only family that would've worked as black though, given they're descended from old Valyria unlike the rest of Westoros. I suppose they could have left all black people out of GOT though.

You guys try too hard to connect dots that don't connect.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Rhaenerya mad sloppy :mjlol: she knows Alicent & all of Westeros bout to be on her neck, yet allowed this nikka to flaunt this gay shyt and was bout tongue down her uncle in middle of the damn wedding

Kingsguard ain’t shyt :mjtf:security should’ve started suplexing nikkas off rip

Leper King staying alive enough to see the wedding thru:wow: that whole dialogue about nikkas not caring about peace, just times of agony/struggle or conquest. Unfortunately, real shyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Velaryons are really the only family that would've worked as black though, given they're descended from old Valyria unlike the rest of Westoros. I suppose they could have left all black people out of GOT though.

You guys try too hard to connect dots that don't connect.

IN OTHER WORDS
THEY ARENT BLACK IN BOOK...

YOU TYPED THIS FOR WHAT?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Top tier fukkery.

"I'm positively bereft" might be one of the best one liners they've given him. :mjlol:

Mans pulled up on Daemon on some "You gonna pay for you crimes? :mjpls: " Only to get hit back with "Motherfukker, are YOU? :mjtf: "

:dead:
even with daemon rolling in disrespectful as fukk the king and the new hand were looking at this nobody strolling up to the table like daemon is this guy gonna be a problem? :gucci: there's really levels lmao

then right after sorting out this nobody, daemon is staring down somebody's daughter again :shaq: can't be evicted

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It must have happened off screen, but this episode spelled out that Otto knew that Alicent sided with Rhaenyra over him regarding the accusations. I can imagine how embarrassed she felt whenever it was revealed to her that Rhaenyra was lying (by omission), and her father got dismissed for telling the truth.

This adds a ton of fuel to that green fire for why she is like fukk Rhaenyra. She sided with the chick and was made to look foolish, naive, and like a traitor to her own family. It reminds me of when Sansa in season 1 whenever she inadvertently sided with the Lannisters. Alicent feels like she partially helped Otto get fired because she put in Viserys's ear that Rhaenyra was telling the truth.

For years after the birth of her son, Alicent has been out there wearing Targaryen colors, trying to support her friend and husband's house, maybe out of guilt, but still dutifully enough choosing them over her Hightower family. Choosing to support Rhaenyra even though all of the andal laws and tradition say that her son is being robbed of his rights. And she feels like a fool for it.

Now she tossing those Targaryen colors aside and embracing her family. I felt all of that emotion in her entrance in that Hightower green.

And she called her step-daughter for the first time :mjlol: That "sister" shyt is dead:dead:
I feel like this is the stronger reason.

Not only did she lie to her face, but Alicent used her time with the king to plead on her behalf while Rhaenerya used the kings ear to remove an obstacle. Viserys straight up said her hands weren’t clean.

The marriage is meant to solidify her claim to the throne as a political maneuver so Alicent is accepting they have moved beyond their childhood personas.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
To point out how fukking dumb you sound with your agenda babble:what:

Any time I see some centered red text with those goofy emojis I know I'm going to read some dumb shyt.

YOU DIDNT POINT OUT
shyt BUT THE FACT THEY ARENT
BLACK IN THE BOOK.

ONE QUICK LOOK AT
YOUR POST HISTORY
IS FULL OF PRO GAY TV POSTS.

SITCHO fakkit ASS DOWN SOME WHERE.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The way Rhaenyra shytted on Criston's starcrossed lover romance pitch to flee with him.

"I'm not abandoning the throne for some oranges:pachaha:"

he was a goofy for that

lost all respect for him after that

then his simp assault wasn't even aimed at her husband

hoe ass nikka mayne

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

YOU DIDNT POINT OUT
shyt BUT THE FACT THEY ARENT
BLACK IN THE BOOK.

ONE QUICK LOOK AT
YOUR POST HISTORY
IS FULL OF PRO GAY TV POSTS.

SITCHO fakkit ASS DOWN SOME WHERE.

More like anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-misogynist, anti-incel, anti any and all bigotry. And I stand by that.
Eat a dikk, bigot. :umad:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Anyone else annoyed that these crackers won't let the black noble have a black wife.

Also annoyed that Rhaenara tried to fukk her uncle

Is this game of thrones Alabama edition, I'm trying to give it a chance but I can't even really fw Rhaenara hoe ass after that stunt
So you’re annoyed that they randomly picked a house to be black in what was likely intended to be an all cac world if this show dropped 10 years earlier. and after randomly making one black house, they were supposed to build more black people so the online militants of today could have a black love story? :gucci:

My nikka, this is a show with dragons and incest, don’t nobody give af about #BlackLove #Goals :russ: