Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So it’s not gonna go that deep? I know it’s over a century before Dany, but with the time jumps I was wondering if the Mad King would be seen in the last season.

It would make sense to do it since the show is about that family.
This show is about the dance of the dragons. The time jumps are all in service of leading up to the Dance.

They could turn the House of the Dragon branding into an anthology once they are done with the Dance and go backwards or forwards to tell more Targ stories, but The Mad King probably wouldn't be included. Any show about the Mad King would literally just be Robert's Rebellion, and would get it's own separate show title.

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Yeah, shyt is scust :francis: . But his pops married his sister, so how he gon get mad???

Targaryen-Tree_final.jpg
:ohhh:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Daemon had ole girl ready to go and caught that ED :russ:

Stay out the brothels and maybe your dikk will work :umad:

Mans had the same problem with Mysaria in an earlier episode :mjlol:

Mans was definitely plotting either way though, having his sidepiece's spy snitch to Otto, then dry snitching to Vizzy T. :wow:

At least Rhaenyra gonna end up with a Brehlayron :wow:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
King Viserys hesitation about making decisions etc. Stems from 100 years of peace and prosperity that he inherited from the previous king…he has big shoes to fit. Viserys is trying to keep that together, specially since at the beginning it was said to avoid a civil war between Targs would lead to a stronger realm and rule.

Imagine being the king who fukked it up and fumbled the bag for the house of dragon?:martin:

So I get why it looks like he is weak but I don’t think he is…shyt is getting thrown at him from within his circle…

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Much better ep, but it’s too much of a slow burn for me. With GoT the crazy scheming started off fast.

I’m not into the world to really care about the show. I think I’ll binge it in the future when the series is over. :ld:

I was thinking about doing that…I think I’d enjoy it more but I really like the “live-air” posting especially for a show like this where I’m liable to miss something

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Daemon had ole girl ready to go and caught that ED :russ:

Stay out the brothels and maybe your dikk will work :umad:

Mans had the same problem with Mysaria in an earlier episode :mjlol:

Mans was definitely plotting either way though, having his sidepiece's spy snitch to Otto, then dry snitching to Vizzy T. :wow:

At least Rhaenyra gonna end up with a Brehlayron :wow:

You may be right. I think his problem is he can't get it up for real intimacy. Rhaenyra being into it may have killed it for him.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

YOU ALL ARE LOOKING AT THIS SIMPLE
shyt SO WRONG....

DAEMON KNEW OTTO HAD SPIES
AT THAT BROTHEL DUE TO
THE "HEIR FOR A KING" shyt...

HE LITERALLY CAME BACK
AND TOOK RHAE TO THAT BROTHEL
ALL WITHIN THE SAME DAY TO
SULLY HER AND HAVE THE SPY
REPORT IT BACK TO OTTO
JUST TO fukk UP RHAES
CHANCES TO BE QUEEN SINCE SHE
TOOK HIS HEIR SPOT FROM HIM.

IT WAS OBVIOUS HE WANTED
THEM TO BE RECOGNIZED THE SECOND HE TOOK HER HAT OFF.
:devil:
:evil:

Just to add on

The scene where he wakes up hungover, the woman he was talking to was handing of something to that same kid that went upstairs and told Otto. Daemon put those wheels in motion

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
One reason I'm glad I'm not spoiled is that I never expected the King to make it past the 2nd episode.
Every episode on screen I'm like "Is this the scene when he gets it?" :lupe:

When he went hunting :lupe:
When he confronted Otto :lupe:
Basically, every single time there's a scene with the King all alone with any other character :lupe:
Same I expected him to get it in the first episode :russ:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
When he got shoved to the ground as Rhaenarya was walking away I was not expecting his sword game to be on point like that. Dude got knifed up quick like that white boy daddy on Mad Real World
Is there going to be some kind of fallout for that murder the show is setting up?