Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
One reason I'm glad I'm not spoiled is that I never expected the King to make it past the 2nd episode.
Every episode on screen I'm like "Is this the scene when he gets it?" :lupe:

When he went hunting :lupe:
When he confronted Otto :lupe:
Basically, every single time there's a scene with the King all alone with any other character :lupe:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Is it safe to say rhaenyra forced herself on Sir Criston on some sexual harassment type shyt?

Dude very clearly said no and didn't look too enthused at first but she kept on forcing it just because her little coochie was hot and bothered.
by 2022 standards that would be considered rape.

she a freak tho.. how a virgin riding cowgirl like that?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's not about holding my hand, their names don't matter since they don't contribute anything to the storyline. Saying one line every two episodes doesn't allow them to be anything more than one dimensional and not significant enough for me to remember their names.

I understand that development goes both ways, however I don't see much of it with her. She's wanted to be the queen since episode one but hasn't made a single move to secure it, lying to keep her spot is not much of a development. She's in small council meetings but does zero scheming, she's had convo with Rheanys but made nothing out of it, she didn't go out to the whorehouse out of her own volition to cause ruckus but was fooled into it by Daemon. She didn't force Criston to fukk out of cruelty but because she came back home horny from a brothel.

Her character's just going along for the ride so far, only move she's made is demanding Otto's firing and even that was reactionary.
Scheming to get the seat would go against her character development.

She’s the heir. Her whole argument to her aunt was that they accepted her claim so all was done. Until now she hasn’t done anything that would give anyone pause to deny her.

Aegon is assumed heir now at two years old by everyone just because he’s male.

Scheming wouldn’t overcome it.

Having a stronger Valeryrian bloodline didn’t help her aunt.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Otto was the closest to evil we had imo. That scene with his daughter two episodes ago was cold as hell. Compared to Viserys scenes with Rhae who you can tell he loves his daughter. I don’t get that from Otto at all.

every conversation Otto's had with her was cold and distant and he uses her as a chess piece

someone blind can see the difference between Viserys as a father compared to Otto

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hell yea. ASOIAF stands for the origibal books, not the series. Guys in there were going back in forth with spoilers on some

“Wait til they see this brehhh”
“Na, wait for this”
“This is the best part”

I got like 4 spoilers in 3 posts skimmin the thread for 15 seconds.
That’s on you being somewhat new. Dunk & Egg’s story has been discussed in there as well as GRRM other side stories and the World of Ice & Fire book as well. The preview chapters for WoW have been discussed too. Although the thread title hasn’t been changed, it’s been established that thread is for all books and spoilers. But not TV spoilers.