Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
People shytting on Otto but he actually gave the King good advice most of the time:

-Getting rid of Daemon... the King's brother will always be a thorn in his side
-Marrying Aegon and Rhaenyra... this is LITERALLY the only way to insure there's no fight for the throne later. Yes he's her younger lil brother but that shyt is nothing to the Targaryens
-Suggesting Laenor and Rhaenyra wed... the king is LITERALLY choosing to do this. :dead:

Viserys moving emotional out here. Otto served one of the GOAT kings. Who is he gonna replace him with? smh. Yes, he wants to get his grandson on the throne but that ship already sailed when Viserys married Alicent and nutted in her multiple times. Viserys created this problem the minute he created a male heir.
That wasn’t Otto. The dude who suggested it should be the next hand if Viserys is as smart as we’re starting to see. The King was right and he was on to Otto before Rhaenrys called him out on it. Was he alluding to Otto killing his father?

The whole episode was basically a way to set Rhaenyra up. Daemon tried his hand but failed. Is he working together with Otto? It doesn’t seem like he knew about the spies. She still ended up horny enough so she took it out on Cole. I know a lot of CACs loved that incest shyt. Daemon came to his senses though.

All this just to show king zombie/Alicent and Rhaenyra/Cole. I feel we could have had a bit more development this episode instead of dragging that out.
I don’t know. It looked like the same little kid that snitched collected money from Daemons whore. Cause how we he know she slept with Daemon when he was sitting outside?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nicca, you acting disgusted as if you didn't marry your cousin, and considered marrying the 10 yr old daughter of your other cousin.
Yeah, shyt is scust :francis: . But his pops married his sister, so how he gon get mad???

Targaryen-Tree_final.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
There are three things keeping this show from being great.

First is that story only revolves around and jumps back and forth between two characters, second is that the two main characters and pretty much everyone else, besides Otto, is either bland or not given enough time to get fleshed out and third is that they are unnecessarily fast forwarding through the story.

We're still early on in the show but @dora_da_destroyer and others already touched up on there not being any real evil characters in the show, which is not a problem, problem is that there aren't many characters in the gray area either. Otto was the only one that fit the bill and actually got airtime.

Corlys and his wife have inexplicably been removed from the storyline when they should be playing a big part. I don't even know the names of other King's council members, there's that one fella that pops up from time to time to give great advice that's always discarded. And the rest of the 'families' are just fodder for Rhea.

Viserys is one dimensional, a good guy but incompetent, while Rhea was not given any character development at all. I thought Rhea's conversation with Rhaenys about the role of a woman/princess would be the turning point for her but then she goes on to have the same conversation with multiple people while not having any growth at all.

First Rhaenys tells her, then Luke Wilson tells her she's lucky to be in her position, then her uncle tells her the same thing and then in the end Alicent tells her the same thing and Rhae seemingly ends up converting Alicent to her side :gucci:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She might end up liking Laenor though. He is around her age and the warrior type that she likes.

I wonder if Ser Christon Cole will continue to be her sidepiece.

Brehlaryon might off dat nikka. Can't have no dikk in a glass jar nikka guarding the quarters b.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
True, but GRRM was very subtle about his theme of strong women. All I’m saying is given the director’s commentary, I hope they don’t fukk it up

Episode was underwhelming to me at first watch. I’m going to run it back tomorrow in case I missed something.
Lol no he wasn’t.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
So Daemon is gay right? - He stay having performance anxiety around some coochie..

I think deep down he didn't want to cross that line. At least not at that moment.

But then again he pretty much admitted that he did to his brother at the end which really makes it all the same. Who knows. He's definitely playing mind games.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
There are three things keeping this show from being great.

First is that story only revolves around and jumps back and forth between two characters, second is that the two main characters and pretty much everyone else, besides Otto, is either bland or not given enough time to get fleshed out and third is that they are unnecessarily fast forwarding through the story.

We're still early on in the show but @dora_da_destroyer and others already touched up on there not being any real evil characters in the show, which is not a problem, problem is that there aren't many characters in the gray area either. Otto was the only one that fit the bill and actually got airtime.

Corlys and his wife have inexplicably been removed from the storyline when they should be playing a big part. I don't even know the names of other King's council members, there's that one fella that pops up from time to time to give great advice that's always discarded. And the rest of the 'families' are just fodder for Rhea.

Viserys is one dimensional, a good guy but incompetent, while Rhea was not given any character development at all. I thought Rhea's conversation with Rhaenys about the role of a woman/princess would be the turning point for her but then she goes on to have the same conversation with multiple people while not having any growth at all.

First Rhaenys tells her, then Luke Wilson tells her she's lucky to be in her position, then her uncle tells her the same thing and then in the end Alicent tells her the same thing and Rhae seemingly ends up converting Alicent to her side :gucci:
this...subtitles may have taught me more names than actual dialogue.

i hope this time jump adds more characters who we follow outside of their interactions with rhea, vicerys and daemon

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:blessed:

Let Lex and his btich ass hobbits and fairies try and fight this.

Damn if I am HBO I am putting a double hit on those 2 fgagots that almost ruined the name of G.O.T.

Now that Otto been exposed and expelled, he done gone full goofy. Know what that means....