Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They are jumping all over the place and mixing up ages and relationships. It’s not necessarily following the book anymore
That’s good at least.
Just a reminder to any of the show dudes who feel the urge to go back and watch Game of Thrones. In season 3, episode 4, skip the scene where Joffrey is showing Margery around the red keep. He literally spoils the ending to house of the dragon in dialogue. Be careful out there.
My timing is terrible, I started rewatching GOT a few weeks ago and I literally just saw this scene yesterday. fukking Joffrey, it felt like he broke the 4th wall just to torment me personally.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
That’s good at least.

My timing is terrible, I started rewatching GOT a few weeks ago and I literally just saw this scene yesterday. fukking Joffrey, it felt like he broke the 4th wall just to torment me personally.
:russ: Joffy da Gawd Goat Tv a$$hole. I even :pacspit: when I see him on Batman Begins as a lil Kid :dead:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Regarding the time skip

The show risks viewers falling sour on the actresses portraying the older versions.

Like atleast me I'm getting attached to Rhaneyra and the actress who plays her.

It's gonna suck as the older actress will be compared to the younger and People..or rather I will have to get reattached to the older actress.

I don't know when another time skip.happens but from the trailers it.looks like they have 2 actresses playing rhaenrya.:mjcry:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Cersei didn't kill Jon Arryn. Little finger had Lysa poison Jon to try and frame the Lannisters

Cersei's dumb ass definitely did cause multiple catastrophies tho:mjlol:
Kicking Ser BARRISTAN off the KINGSGUARD was a huge folly ..she replaced him with a fukking torturing pedo.

They were supposed to be the best KNIGHTS IN THE REALM.

LANNISTERS are a piece of shyt HOUSE. JAMIE is a Kingslayer and should've been at the WALL but Robert fat ass pardoned him like an idiot.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm starting to hate fandoms and critics alike now :russ:

Like shyt man, just sit and watch. Discussions are great, but when you staring so hard at a screen to see if a nail is crooked, you killing the experience for yourself :manny:
shyt someone on here even said that the dialog in one scene isn't something that would be said in medieval times and I just sat there like :childplease:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Regarding the time skip

The show risks viewers falling sour on the actresses portraying the older versions.

Like atleast me I'm getting attached to Rhaneyra and the actress who plays her.

It's gonna suck as the older actress will be compared to the younger and People..or rather I will have to get reattached to the older actress.

I don't know when another time skip.happens but from the trailers it.looks like they have 2 actresses playing rhaenrya.:mjcry:
Yea it's been known but not advertised at the same time. It's odd how they are doing it because like someone else said, they didn't know how folks would receive the new show.

This is planned for a hard five seasons, so another season 8 doesn't happen.

But in being too careful, they may have screwed themselves a little, because the actresses will be CONSTANTLY compared for the rest of the season.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
That’s good at least.

Bro, just googling Rhaenyra's name spoiled me for next week :unimpressed:
Like not a website, the fukking results:unimpressed:
Hate the internet sometimes, should get flogged for this shyte:unimpressed:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Bro, just googling Rhaenyra's name spoiled me for next week :unimpressed:
Like not a website, the fukking results:unimpressed:
Hate the internet sometimes, should get flogged for this shyte:unimpressed:
I remember a breh on here said they were watching a random YouTube video that had nothing to do with GoT and some moron in the comments spoiled the Red Wedding for him.