Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

im not you

All Star
Daps

YOU SAID THERE WAS A STALEMATE
WHEN THERE CLEARLY WASNT...

YOU SAW TONS OF BURNED SUNKEN SHIPS AND YOU SAW THE LETTER
CORLYS BROTHER SENT TO THE KING.

ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST
YOUR IMAGINATION.
:devil:
:evil:

read the rest of that post. you taking what i said out of context. the situation with the stepstones war they have described makes no sense, like i been saying all along. what they have described seems more in line with a stalemate than a situation where corlys would be losing.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
im not watching for forrest animal cgi im watching for the dialogue/politics

and that shyt was on point this ep
like i said in my first post on this episode, this shyt came down to hitting plot points for the sake of moving along, the dialogue, politics and character development got bushed in a two year time jump. i don't know the story so maybe it's not worth exploring these years in depth and it'll pay off in later events, but i expect more measured pacing and detail from the GOT universe :ld:

im not you

All Star
Daps

TEAM CORLYS CLEARLY SAID
DURING A SCENE THAT
THE CRAB PPL HAD ENOUGH FOOD
TO CHILL IN THERE FOREVER.

DID YOU REALLY EVEN WATCH THE SHOW?

i just rewatched all the scenes that had anything to do with the stepstones war

and team corlys said no such thing :pachaha:they mentioned nothing about crabfeeder's food situation. anything you heard about relating to that is just your imagination :youngsabo:

did you even really watch the show? :aicmon:why are you making shyt up? :dahell:

i thought away from the seum you might be a better poster but you still one of the woats even in the film room :russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It literally was a last resort to bait out the crab feeders army. You can’t just immediately suggest that a prince of the Royal line almost sacrifice himself off the jump.
ok, but by month 8, 16, or 24 you can...the resolution they rolled with while having been fukking around out there for 3 years was laughable

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i just rewatched all the scenes that had anything to do with the stepstones war

and team corlys said no such thing :pachaha:they mentioned nothing about crabfeeder's food situation. anything you heard about relating to that is just your imagination :youngsabo:

did you even really watch the show? :aicmon:why are you making shyt up? :dahell:

i thought away from the seum you might be a better poster but you still one of the woats even in the film room :russ:

:mjgrin:IM GLAD YOU DID....

AS YOU REWATCHED THOSE SCENES IM SURE YOU SAW CORLYS SHIPS BEING STRUCK WITH FLAMED ARROWS WHILE DAEMON WAS
STILL HOVERING AROUND ON HIS DRAGON....

IM SURE YOU SAW LAENOR SAY
"ARCHERS HOLD THE HIGH POSITION
AND FOOT SOILDERS HOLD THE GROUND....

WEVE STRAFED THEM ON
DRAGON BACK AGAIN & AGAIN
BUT THEY JUST RETREAT INTO
THE CAVES"

THIS GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING
YOUVE POSTED IN HERE.

YOURE DONE.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It’s not unprecedented that guerrilla warfare is effective against Dragons. Dorne used the same tactics to fight off the Black Dread. :yeshrug:
They had dornish solders in the crab feeder army

im not you

All Star
Daps

:mjgrin:IM GLAD YOU DID....

AS YOU REWATCHED THOSE SCENES IM SURE YOU SAW CORLYS SHIPS BEING STRUCK WITH FLAMED ARROWS WHILE DAEMON WAS
STILL HOVERING AROUND ON HIS DRAGON....

IM SURE YOU SAW LAENOR SAY
"ARCHERS HOLD THE HIGH POSITION
AND FOOT SOILDERS HOLD THE GROUND....

WEVE STRAFED THEM ON
DRAGON BACK AGAIN & AGAIN
BUT THEY JUST RETREAT INTO
THE CAVES"

THIS GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING
YOUVE POSTED IM HERE.

YOURE DONE.

nah lol you not getting out of this one

give me the minute and seconds where team corlys clearly says the crab ppl had enough food to chill in there forever :jbhmm:

you went back to rewatch hoping i was wrong, and then pulled some other bs out to try to deflect from the fact you were just making shyt up

nice try but youre done

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
im pretty sure they mention how well those guys are supplied and dug in back in the first two eps

but then again, people think that vis married alicent because of only love - not the fact that he's slowly turning into mush :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nah lol you not getting out of this one

give me the minute and seconds where team corlys clearly says the crab ppl had enough food to chill in there forever :jbhmm:

you went back to rewatch hoping i was wrong, and then pulled some other bs out to try to deflect from the fact you were just making shyt up

nice try but youre done

:mjgrin:
they were hiding in the caves even when daemon wasnt flying caraxes overhead. they only came out when they thought they could get daemon
caraxes wasnt the only dragon they had. they also had sea smoke. they could maintain air superiority indefinitely so when did crabfeeders people get the time to burn corlys ships if theyre always in the caves on that one island scared to come out?

they clearly didnt need to be flying for 12 hour shifts because crabfeeder was shook regardless of whether he could see the dragons in the air or not. like i said, they were already all hiding at the time when daemon landed on the island alone. no dragons were nearby that they could see.

what did i make up? your scenario was that corlys ships were getting burned by the arrows from crabfeeder's men whenever they got too close. that was your explanation for why corlys was losing the war despite having overwhelming air superiority to the point that crabfeeder is too shook to even go outside

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
like i said in my first post on this episode, this shyt came down to hitting plot points for the sake of moving along, the dialogue, politics and character development got bushed in a two year time jump. i don't know the story so maybe it's not worth exploring these years in depth and it'll pay off in later events, but i expect more measured pacing and detail from the GOT universe :ld:
we gotta get to the meat of this conflict breh. i'm not gonna spoil anything but we're not exactly at the part where they gotta dwell on shyt.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Props to Daemon for going solo dolo - breh was nice with the sword. Might have to slot him into the swordsman ranking system we had going in the GoT thread, but Laenor/Sea Smoke came through in the clutch with the Ray Allen 3 :whew:

Crabfeeder getting that Black Fish send off though :pachaha: (:mjcry:) Would have been nice to see Deamon swipe him in half, clean.