Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they clearly didnt need to be flying for 12 hour shifts because crabfeeder was shook regardless of whether he could see the dragons in the air or not. like i said, they were already all hiding at the time when daemon landed on the island alone. no dragons were nearby that they could see.

youre saying for 3 years corlys was sailing his ships to the shore to try to land soldiers and his ships were getting burned by the flaming arrows

and he just kept carrying on like this making no adjustments, to the point where theyre dangerously close to straight up losing the war? :skip:

AS ITS BEEN STATED....

THERE HAS BEEN PEACE FOR
A VERY LONG TIME...

THESE nikkaS DONT KNOW
HOW TO FIGHT.

CORLYS OWN BROTHER
SENT LETTER TO THE KING PLEADING FOR HELP BECAUSE IN HIS OWN WORDS
THEY WERE LOSING AND ALMOST FINISHED...

WHY ARE YOU MAKING UP shyt?

:devil:
:evil:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they clearly didnt need to be flying for 12 hour shifts because crabfeeder was shook regardless of whether he could see the dragons in the air or not. like i said, they were already all hiding at the time when daemon landed on the island alone. no dragons were nearby that they could see.

youre saying for 3 years corlys was sailing his ships to the shore to try to land soldiers and his ships were getting burned by the flaming arrows

and he just kept carrying on like this making no adjustments, to the point where theyre dangerously close to straight up losing the war? :skip:

It’s not unprecedented that guerrilla warfare is effective against Dragons. Dorne used the same tactics to fight off the Black Dread. :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We just watched another version of this series where 1 Dragon on it's own burned an entire city down along with it's military in the space of a day :mjlol:

They damn sure ARE win-buttons.

They have two fire breathing dragons that can burn everything down.

This aint no damn conventional war :comeon:

We watched Danary's wipe out an entire City in under a day
Yeah but at the same time - in GoT, when's the last time ANYONE fought a dragon? :russ: every time a dragon showed up in GoT it may as well have been an ambush. These people know what Dragons are about and to make it worse here crabset is terrorizing lanes over an entire region.

The L here isn't Daemon not being played until the last minute, but crabfeeder thinking that they had to kill him.

im not you

All Star
Daps

AS ITS BEEN STATED....

THERE HAS BEEN PEACE FOR
A VERY LONG TIME...

THESE nikkaS DONT KNOW
HOW TO FIGHT.

CORLYS OWN BROTHER
SENT LETTER TO THE KING PLEADING FOR HELP BECAUSE IN HIS OWN WORDS
THEY WERE LOSING AND ALMOST FINISHED...

WHY ARE YOU MAKING UP shyt?

what did i make up? your scenario was that corlys ships were getting burned by the arrows from crabfeeder's men whenever they got too close. that was your explanation for why corlys was losing the war despite having overwhelming air superiority to the point that crabfeeder is too shook to even go outside

i asked you if you thought that corlys would just keep trying the same thing over and over again for 3 years to the point that the richest house in westeros with the biggest fleet was almost finished.

because regardless if they've had peace for a long time, that sounds stupid af and its hard to believe that corlys is that dumb

im not you

All Star
Daps
It’s not unprecedented that guerrilla warfare is effective against Dragons. Dorne used the same tactics to fight off the Black Dread. :yeshrug:
thats fair but dorne was also their home turf and they could keep supplies up to their people indefinitely

daemon and corlys had crabfeeder hemmed up in a cave network on a single island thats pretty much barren and useless for food. its hard to believe they could survive for very long like that

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They didn't use nuclear weapons during the Afghanistan War and neither have Russia against Ukraine :mjlol:

That is what these dragons are the equivalent of.

We literally saw 1 dragon on it's own burn down an entire City and that's City's military in under a day in another version of the SAME SERIES :mjlol:

But now you're trying to tell me another military with not 1 but 2 dragons couldn't win a war for 3 years against an enemy confined to the caves of a SINGULAR island? :mjtf:
dragons are not the equivalent of nukes :comeon: they're the equivalent of choppers and maybe even drones.

and if dudes in the hills of afghanistan can make due against the russians and the americans - then these fictional pirates can probably get the best of a bunch of inexperienced, unsupported troops led by a guy who almost fried the king's hand during an ego battle not too long ago.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats fair but dorne was also their home turf and they could keep supplies up to their people indefinitely

daemon and corlys had crabfeeder hemmed up in a cave network on a single island thats pretty much barren and useless for food. its hard to believe they could survive for very long like that

The Soviet Union and U.S with thousands of nukes were forced to lean back by a bunch of cave dwelling Afghans fighting with AK 47s.

shyt happens in war.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
what did i make up? your scenario was that corlys ships were getting burned by the arrows from crabfeeder's men whenever they got too close. that was your explanation for why corlys was losing the war despite having overwhelming air superiority to the point that crabfeeder is too shook to even go outside

i asked you if you thought that corlys would just keep trying the same thing over and over again for 3 years to the point that the richest house in westeros with the biggest fleet was almost finished.

because regardless if they've had peace for a long time, that sounds stupid af and its hard to believe that corlys is that dumb

YOU SAID THERE WAS A STALEMATE
WHEN THERE CLEARLY WASNT...

YOU SAW TONS OF BURNED SUNKEN SHIPS AND YOU SAW THE LETTER
CORLYS BROTHER SENT TO THE KING.

ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST
YOUR IMAGINATION.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

TEAM CORLYS CLEARLY SAID
DURING A SCENE THAT
THE CRAB PPL HAD ENOUGH FOOD
TO CHILL IN THERE FOREVER.

DID YOU REALLY EVEN WATCH THE SHOW?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who thought this guy:

3yqkbu19c3m91.jpg

was this guy:

images

and he messed up his foot in the 3 years since we saw him last?

I was like,

:wtf:
“How did he fix his foot so quickly to take her in the forest?”
I think it was only you who thought that my guy