Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The original series had interesting characters that pulled you in from jump. I don't care about any of these characters or remember their names.
I have the same feeling. Especially that wack ass council man. Littlefinger and Co. would've ate them alive and take their shop with ease.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pleasantly surprised is what I’ll say about the show, it’s a bit rigid and formulaic but still a good experience. CGI as top notch and I like that the story knows where it’s going, no room in this show for the directors to destroy everything like thrones.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
"Weak council"

Brehs in here mad because their are no conniving fukks in the council....

:childplease:

NO shyt THE TARGARYENS HAVE DRAGONS. Dragons will keep people in check ...yall in here wondering why in the second episode we don't have any characters trying to get at the throne on some conniving shyt?
:mjlol:

Take a read...on how much fukkery starts when the throne has dragons...and when they don't.

By the time of King Robert..shyt and atleast 100years before him the throne had no dragons..thus Kings were much easier to manipulate and cause fukkery.

The Targaryens got dragons so the amount of men trying to manipulate their way to the throne is slim..shyt its only 2 episodes in btw.

It's the same posters with their fascination with these sleezeball tywin and littlefinger like characters :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Weak council"

Brehs in here mad because their are no conniving fukks in the council....

:childplease:

NO shyt THE TARGARYENS HAVE DRAGONS. Dragons will keep people in check ...yall in here wondering why in the second episode we don't have any characters trying to get at the throne on some conniving shyt?
:mjlol:

Take a read...on how much fukkery starts when the throne has dragons...and when they don't.

By the time of King Robert..shyt and atleast 100years before him the throne had no dragons..thus Kings were much easier to manipulate and cause fukkery.

The Targaryens got dragons so the amount of men trying to manipulate their way to the throne is slim..shyt its only 2 episodes in btw.

It's the same posters with their fascination with these sleezeball tywin and littlefinger like characters :mjlol:

Littlefinger wouldn't exist in this show. He rose up from the power vacuum created by the rebellion and the dysfunction of the Baratheons ruling afterward (Joffrey, Robert, Cersei). In this era, the social classes are more rigid. The established houses would never stand for somebody like Littlefinger being on the Council. Daemon would have sliced that nikka up the moment he felt he was running game :mjlol:

Daps
My bad. I misinterpeted the point you were making. And my fault for potentially spoiling anything but there's no need for name-calling, my guy. Apologies tho.

Clown we will get you banned for spoiling this show. Now you want to pretend you didn't know what you were doing. I hate you spoiler nikkas

Daps
ironically, Robb Stark shows why these folks end up marrying their own fam or allies of their family

That makes no sense. You're supposed to marry the daughter/sister of people you might potentially have beef with, rivals if you will. That ties yall together as kin and makes them less likely to break bad on you if they gotta see you at the family reunion next year.

Daps
Brehs legit shocked at the marriage proposal:mjlol:

Do yall not know history...up until the 1920s girls as low as 13 were able to Wed...

That's history....:hubie:

shyt was awkward on screen seeing that shyt though...

was like "Can't this scene hurry up.and end??"

Yep. It's hilarious how society made it "immoral" when it was really just about needing young girls working the factories during the war and it being less likely to get them in there if they were married with young children. That's the ONLY reason it changed.