Galaxy Unpacked Event 2020

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
On the fence about this. I’m satisfied with my Note 10+ so this could go either way. I don’t think the 20 Ultra is $650 better than the 10+ with trade in.
I’ve been looking at the videos, and I don’t see anything the note 20 ultra do that the 10+ don’t. My 10+ is working just like day one. Plus they got it priced where it’s not an impulse buy even with the promos. (Unless they do a bogo where I can sell the other one). This might be the first Note I skip.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I have an 8 as well and get a lot of use outta my pen. I work in grocery sales so I'm constantly making notes. shyt is invaluable
Once you get into using the pen, you can’t live without. Using it to shoot screenshots is so much better than anything else. If I’m eating chicken or some bbq and I want to use the phone, I just pop out the pen. If I’m in a long meeting or a conference call, I mess around with Pen.up coloring.

I’m waiting for them to slip a pen in that z fold. That’s gonna be my next phone.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’ve been looking at the videos, and I don’t see anything the note 20 ultra do that the 10+ don’t. My 10+ is working just like day one. Plus they got it priced where it’s not an impulse buy even with the promos. (Unless they do a bogo where I can sell the other one). This might be the first Note I skip.
It has the 120 hz screen and a better camera. Outside that it seems like a wash. I'll wait to see what Apple does.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Once you get into using the pen, you can’t live without. Using it to shoot screenshots is so much better than anything else. If I’m eating chicken or some bbq and I want to use the phone, I just pop out the pen. If I’m in a long meeting or a conference call, I mess around with Pen.up coloring.

I’m waiting for them to slip a pen in that z fold. That’s gonna be my next phone.
Pen up is my shyt bruh :wow:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I really want my next phone to be a fold phone
You might be waiting a few years for a reliable one imo.
I fukked up tho brehs. I preordered that fukking ultra since they was giving me 550 for my 10+. I have no control when I see sexy new phone curves :wow:
It also comes with an extra $150 towards samsung accessories.
I will likely cancel the order tho :heh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You might be waiting a few years for a reliable one imo.
I fukked up tho brehs. I preordered that fukking ultra since they was giving me 550 for my 10+. I have no control when I see sexy new phone curves :wow:
It also comes with an extra $150 towards samsung accessories.
I will likely cancel the order tho :heh:

The flip z seems pretty solid but it's a downgrade from my note technically.

Depending on how the fold 2 holds up I might jump in with that