Galaxy Unpacked Event 2020

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
How much to trade in a Galaxy S6 brehs :mjgrin:

They'll probably recycle it for you for free.
zGgzPJa.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I fukks with that Tab S7+ but I'm waiting to see next year when they roll out the new chips in partnership with AMD :wow:

Also the new miniLED iPad Pro should be coming next year :lupe:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My UAG Monarch came in today. If this phone works natively on Visible I'll likely pick it up.
I have a black one on my Note 9 now bout to cop the Carbon one for the Ultra. First time just copping from Samsung how early do they ship the pre-orders?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have a black one on my Note 9 now bout to cop the Carbon one for the Ultra. First time just copping from Samsung how early do they ship the pre-orders?
I'm getting mine from Best Buy. I had to file a charge back on Samsung for selling me a defective phone pretending they had no idea it was defective and refusing to refund it. They probably won't sell to me again.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
:wow: Brehs, I had to buy that Galaxy Watch3

:mjcry: I have zero self control.

:jbhmm: How does the trade-in work, brehs? Will they send the return label/box with the Watch3 or what do I have to do?
i was looking at it too. i still have the s3 frontier, because it still has MST but that shyt is phasing out fast

let me know hows the battery life

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
i was looking at it too. i still have the s3 frontier, because it still has MST but that shyt is phasing out fast

let me know hows the battery life
:ohhh: It came yesterday, breh. shyt looks extra clean. I didn't wear it yet. When I had the Apple Watch, I would turn it off when I'm not wearing it. I'll let you know more when I start using it.

:wow: But that shyt is beautiful, breh. If you want to cop, go ahead. You won't regret it, breh.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
:ohhh: It came yesterday, breh. shyt looks extra clean. I didn't wear it yet. When I had the Apple Watch, I would turn it off when I'm not wearing it. I'll let you know more when I start using it.

:wow: But that shyt is beautiful, breh. If you want to cop, go ahead. You won't regret it, breh.
i gotta see man. ive bought and returned a couple trying to replace my s3 but nothing tops it, especially battery

its been 3 years already

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ended up coppin the Buds+ over the Lives. Verizon had the Buds+ for $99 and I price matched at Best Buy. I feel like this design is more my style then the new beans. Plus battery and sound/call quality are almost identical according to most comparisons.