Galaxy Unpacked Event 2020

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Z fold 2 looks interesting. Probably my most interested of all these products. I know they had issues with the first fold so gotta see how they do with this one. Hopefully they release more fold phones on their other lines in the future like the Galaxy S. I do like the one screen aspect when it folds open. I was looking into the microsoft fold phone when they announced it last year and that has two screens separated in the middle but this one screen looks nice. Even tho its more vulnerable.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Z fold 2 looks interesting. Probably my most interested of all these products. I know they had issues with the first fold so gotta see how they do with this one. Hopefully they release more fold phones on their other lines in the future like the Galaxy S. I do like the one screen aspect when it folds open. I was looking into the microsoft fold phone when they announced it last year and that has two screens separated in the middle but this one screen looks nice. Even tho its more vulnerable.

Microsoft phone looks neat plus I believe it will be more cheaper than the galaxy z fold 2.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They step their tablet game up Samsung but they don't have the ecosystem like Apple. I have two iPad pros 12.9 and nothing is topping that shyt just yet
i was referring to the duo and neo combo from microsoft. but yeah its all on preference. gotta be used to each ecosystem to appreciate it. i wouldn't be able to use apple cuz i'm not used to their ecosystem. both have their pros and cons.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
i was referring to the duo and neo combo from microsoft. but yeah its all on preference. gotta be used to each ecosystem to appreciate it. i wouldn't be able to use apple cuz i'm not used to their ecosystem. both have their pros and cons.

They do i might bite on that tab later on

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Star of today's show

Z Fold 3 will be the mainstream foldable hit the industry's chasing after. You needed to merge the tablet in a way that doesn't change how you use the phone already in your pocket. Just like all other foldables the Duo is too wide and unless they've worked magic and hid the camera in the logo, it doesn't even have a rear camera.

Only thing holding Samsung back was nailing a design, they've done that with the bigger front display and improved hinge. Now they can work on reducing costs of materials, manufacturing etc

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
These prices outta control
They are pretty much counting on you trading in your old device these days. Samsung is high like Apple, but they run promotions right out the gate. If you ever pay full price for a Samsung phone, you just messed up. I paid $600 for a brand new unlocked Note 10+ from Samsung as a pre-order. I did the buy one get one Note 9 deal the year before, so I sacrificed one of those.

But you're right, these prices are outrageous.

Edit: And that's not counting the extra $200 + $50 in Samsung credits they gave me.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They are pretty much counting on you trading in your old device these days. Samsung is high like Apple, but they run promotions right out the gate. If you ever pay full price for a Samsung phone, you just messed up. I paid $600 for a brand new unlocked Note 10+ from Samsung as a pre-order. I did the buy one get one Note 9 deal the year before, so I sacrificed one of those.

Edit: And that's not counting the extra $200 + $50 in Samsung credits they gave me.
I get that part and have also taken advantage of it. But are they really that pressed to recycle phones? Or are they jacking up the price as another competition with Apple perception wise..I lean toward the latter. The way they just dump spec bumps so heavily despite the diminishing returns, especially as of the last 3 years.

hen they dont even have best in class processing performance. But thats another story for another time..
Bottom line is the price increases are foolish. They could lower the prices and lower the trade in values if trade ins was really that lucrative..

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
indeed, but I'm not spending 2 racks on a phone :mjlol:
Spending?
giphy.gif