Galaxy Unpacked Event 2020

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Only cared about the Buds Live and I'm feeling like the Buds+ might enough. I'm not impressed by the the ANC with no ambient sound, battery still ain't impressive, and not rated for exercise

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I get that part and have also taken advantage of it. But are they really that pressed to recycle phones? Or are they jacking up the price as another competition with Apple perception wise..I lean toward the latter. The way they just dump spec bumps so heavily despite the diminishing returns, especially as of the last 3 years.

hen they dont even have best in class processing performance. But thats another story for another time..
Bottom line is the price increases are foolish. They could lower the prices and lower the trade in values if trade ins was really that lucrative..
I think they wipe they phone down and either use them as warranty replacements or sell them refurbished.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Only cared about the Buds Live and I'm feeling like the Buds+ might enough. I'm not impressed by the the ANC with no ambient sound, battery still ain't impressive, and not rated for exercise
I have a love hate relationship with ANC. When I’m sitting still watching something or reading, it’s cool. But walking around with buds in not being able to hear anything is a weird feeling. I just keep one ear in.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a Note 9 and on the fence with the Ultra might just wait for the Pixel 5.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Fold 1 was garbage. I see they have improved all of the errors with the first model.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
note 20 ultra 1200? vs s20 ultra 1400.. interesting.. where is the note better besides spen and screen size?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
note 20 ultra 1200? vs s20 ultra 1400.. interesting.. where is the note better besides spen and screen size?

I'd imagine a discount on the whole S20 line before the end of August. Last year they announced it during the Note conference, not sure what happened this year, maybe Covid's got the margins thin but it's about that time.

If I'm already spending that money I'd pick N20U because I like new shyt and it's smaller, but they're the same phone besides camera and battery tweaks. Money in the pockets can never hurt.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn and I would go with the s20 if I wasn't so reliant on the s-pen (anyone still use those things???)

fukk it. Getting the 20. Time to retire the GOAT 8 :yeshrug:this gonna be my phone for the next 3-4 years
I got one for the s6 tablet. its convenient i guess. know theres tons of features on it that i dont consistently use. I got the S9 and usually upgrade every other year around march or april since the S1 but didn't this year cuz of all the covid craziness. That z fold 2 looks interesting but hoping to see if the next galaxy is a flip one as well or to see what else comes out. i might get the microsoft duo/neo combo or the tab s7/z fold 2 or other samsung flip phone. my boy begging me for the tab s6 so if i upgrade i might hook him up with a deal on it. gotta see how the fall season looks and what else gets announced.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Damn and I would go with the s20 if I wasn't so reliant on the s-pen (anyone still use those things???)

fukk it. Getting the 20. Time to retire the GOAT 8 :yeshrug:this gonna be my phone for the next 3-4 years
I have an 8 as well and get a lot of use outta my pen. I work in grocery sales so I'm constantly making notes. shyt is invaluable