Galaxy Fold $1980, Galaxy S10e $799 Galaxy S10 $899 Galaxy S10+ $999

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
if u think that's the definition of innovation then you have no imagination. a 10 year old could come up with some shyt like this. its a gimmick
Are you serious, man? It's pretty different..I'm not paying NOBODY 2K for a non moving item but it is different. I dont use tablets...the Note 9 BLOWS AWAY any fukking tablet or smart watch.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
People were dropping $20k on flat screens when they first dropped, now you can cop a 55" 1080 for $150. Some people like to be early adopters, it's not me, but I appreciate those that are for what they do :yeshrug:
nikka it’s a folding SCREEN. It’s not just that the phone folds. The same way the wallpaper TV is innovative.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas mad as fukk over shyt they ain't even buy:mjlol:

Like fukk is u aggy about
personally im thankful for the beta testers who help new shyt become mainstream and bring the cost down. i really like the idea of folding phones, cant wait till it become the norm:whew:

imagine buying an iphone that unfolds into an ipad:banderas:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
if u think that's the definition of innovation then you have no imagination. a 10 year old could come up with some shyt like this. its a gimmick
Do you know what the definition of innovation is? A 10 year old in the 1990s could envision a prototype for a phone similar to an iPhone but doesn’t mean it was possible to mass produce at that time

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Do you know what the definition of innovation is? A 10 year old in the 1990s could envision a prototype for a phone similar to an iPhone but doesn’t mean it was possible to mass produce at that time
a 10 year old could do it now too, so why is samsung head getting credit for it? also, another asian company demoed a fold before them
the smartphone itself was innovative. this is just gimmick bullshyt

i swear yall some weirdos defending a piece of tech like this. we really are doomed

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
LOL so much hype for the folding phone and they give this terrible quality :mjlol: :huhldup:that crease looks pathetic

But hey...future...innovation...go buy test phones people :skip:

fukking crease is a damn joke and all of these tech reviewers (even MKBrehHD) hold that shyt a certain way so we cant see how bad it looks in proper lighting. Damn think looks like a row of color pencils is under the screen.

I'm all for innovation but Samsung either copies some Apple shyt like Xiaomi does or rush out some bullshyt because they think Apple might be developing similar tech. Meanwhile these Fold screens look like someone threw bowling balls at them.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukking crease is a damn joke and all of these tech reviewers (even MKBrehHD) hold that shyt a certain way so we cant see how bad it looks in proper lighting. Damn think looks like a row of color pencils is under the screen.
You have to look at it off center to notice and it folds so I'm wondering how it won't have some sort of crease. At some point it has to fold.

People always complain about display compromises in the beginning. I own the S10+ and the iPhone X and the cutout and notch don't even phase me at this point. I got used to the iPhone's notch in less than a day and I was one of it's biggest critics on this site. The camera cutout on the S10+ bothered me for less than a few hours.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

I'm all for innovation but Samsung either copies some Apple shyt like Xiaomi does or rush out some bullshyt because they think Apple might be developing similar tech. Meanwhile these Fold screens look like someone threw bowling balls at them.

This whole samsung fold thing looking like fiasco. It's a cheaply made plastic toy for people who are ok with throwing 2K away for something fancy. Remember back in the days flip phones used to break down like shyt, any mechanism like that won't hold up for too long. Very weak screen for 2K and that lame ass screen protection they made for samsung fold will quickly start collecting dusts inside and other shyt, eventually fukking up the screen.

They really rushed it with the product, Huawei fold phone looks in better quality but even that phone won't hold up for too long. There will be a lot of unhappy customers with this new innovation.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This whole samsung fold thing looking like fiasco. It's a cheaply made plastic toy for people who are ok with throwing 2K away for something fancy. Remember back in the days flip phones used to break down like shyt, any mechanism like that won't hold up for too long. Very weak screen for 2K and that lame ass screen protection they made for samsung fold will quickly start collecting dusts inside and other shyt, eventually fukking up the screen.

They really rushed it with the product, Huawei fold phone looks in better quality but even that phone won't hold up for too long. There will be a lot of unhappy customers with this new innovation.
How the fukk they rush something thats been in production for 8 YEARS??. I swear u nikkas is just consumers and dont understand shyt about what it takes to make some of this shyt work. Which is why alot of tech reviewers appreciate the ambition of the product. And the fact they brought it to life and it actually works. U nikkas complaining about the screen are more than likely walking around with a phone with a big ass notch cut out in the screen. Why dont yall go to a Samsung store and test the shyt out before yall start bytchin about a product u didnt even pay for.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
How the fukk they rush something thats been in production for 8 YEARS??. I swear u nikkas is just consumers and dont understand shyt about what it takes to make some of this shyt work. Which is why alot of tech reviewers appreciate the ambition of the product. And the fact they brought it to life and it actually works. U nikkas complaining about the screen are more than likely walking around with a phone with a big ass notch cut out in the screen. Why dont yall go to a Samsung store and test the shyt out before yall start bytchin about a product u didnt even pay for.
Even if its 8 year production you can still manage to rush it too quick. The crease looks too visible, which means technology is not ready yet, therefore its released too soon. They couldn't even slap some warning sign before shipping first test units to reviewers that ask not to remove screen protector.

There are plenty of reviews showing these screen problems, you don't even have to go to samsung store to realize this phone has major screen problems. Appreciate the ambition and sure this thing may work better with next models in the future, but right now this is a test product.

Last edited: