Galaxy Fold $1980, Galaxy S10e $799 Galaxy S10 $899 Galaxy S10+ $999

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
how many times yall gonna let Samsung sell yall untested trash before you stop giving them your money :snoop:
Come on fam. This shyt is ambitious as fukk and people were physically peeling the screen off which is why the defect was happening. The other dude sat the phone on some sticky clay substance to shoot a video and the residue got into the phone when he closed the hinge. Instead of nikkas shytting on Samsung they should be celebrating them for trying to bring something dope and innovative to the game. And they been creating and designing this phone for 8 years. So it’s not like they just made up some shyt and threw it out there. There’s always gonna be trail and error for version 1.0 of some shyt. And as far as why nikkas would fold a phone? Has anybody seen footage of that shyt? I was skeptical at first also but that shyt is dope as fukk. I dont care what nobody say.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Come on fam. This shyt is ambitious as fukk and people were physically peeling the screen off which is why the defect was happening. The other dude sat the phone on some sticky clay substance to shoot a video and the residue got into the phone when he closed the hinge. Instead of nikkas shytting on Samsung they should be celebrating them for trying to bring something dope and innovative to the game. And they been creating and designing this phone for 8 years. So it’s not like they just made up some shyt and threw it out there. There’s always gonna be trail and error for version 1.0 of some shyt. And as far as why nikkas would fold a phone? Has anybody seen footage of that shyt? I was skeptical at first also but that shyt is dope as fukk. I dont care what nobody say.

Whats so dope about folding a mini tablet into a phone? :dwillhuh:

Its fukking useless

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukk a fold. Why the fukk would u wanna fold ur phone in the first place? What a scam

Pay 2k to fold a phone brehs :russ:

Im good with my s8+ :blessed:
Remember when people called the iPad a giant iPhone and questioned why anybody would want one? That's how tech is. People resist it when it first comes around but they warm up to it.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Remember when people called the iPad a giant iPhone and questioned why anybody would want one? That's how tech is. People resist it when it first comes around but they warm up to it.
They said the same thing about the shyt dell streak, then Samsung came with the note, and the market for big phones arrived . Now they're doing the same thing with the fold .

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Whats so dope about folding a mini tablet into a phone? :dwillhuh:

Its fukking useless
How is it fukkin useless? It gives u all the screen u want. But it folds up into a regular phone. Considering all these phone screens are getting bigger and bigger it helps with real estate. Plus it’s refreshing. It aint the same shyt we been getting for the last 7-8 years. Which is why every tech reviewer is so enticed with it. Unbox Therapy was skeptical as fukk about it. And it literally stopped him in his tracks and he made like 5 videos in a day about it. Marques Brownlee ended up pausing his Huawei phone review and his new retro tech series Gameboy review.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
How is it fukkin useless? It gives u all the screen u want. But it folds up into a regular phone. Considering all these phone screens are getting bigger and bigger it helps with real estate. Plus it’s refreshing. It aint the same shyt we been getting for the last 7-8 years. Which is why every tech reviewer is so enticed with it. Unbox Therapy was skeptical as fukk about it. And it literally stopped him in his tracks and he made like 5 videos in a day about it. Marques Brownlee ended up pausing his Huawei phone review and his new retro tech series Gameboy review.

If it was a normal priced new phone $600-$900 then yea sure why not. To me its a pointless tech. But i cant justify paying 2k just for a feature that it folds....just think about that. I know todays generation are full of autistics and ADD having ass nikkas so it might be hard to grasp the concept that peeps are dropping 2k just to fold your phone....

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If it was a normal priced new phone $600-$900 then yea sure why not. To me its a pointless tech. But i cant justify paying 2k just for a feature that it folds....just think about that. I know todays generation are full of autistics and ADD having ass nikkas so it might be hard to grasp the concept that peeps are dropping 2k just to fold your phone....

I wouldn't necessarily call it useless...one could argue it'll be the natural progression of the smart market. You see countless people bring their tablet (and most likely their smart phone) with them daily. This type of tech creates the convenience of 2 in 1...look how smart phones/devices moe or less killed/merged the stand alone mp3 player. Same shyt could potentially happen with the foldable tablet/phone.

...and you know when/if apple finally does it, their stans will eat that shyt up

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
a folding phone may be dope, but it's not innovative and damn sure not worth 2000$. and before you call me some sort of drone or istan, i have an S9+ and paid a fraction of what this shyt is going for

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
a folding phone may be dope, but it's not innovative and damn sure not worth 2000$. and before you call me some sort of drone or istan, i have an S9+ and paid a fraction of what this shyt is going for
thats how new shyt is. the beta testers(first gen buyers) eat up the big cost and as the tech gets better the price goes down. I def wont be getting a foldable phone anytime soon but in 5 years? ya im gonna be checkin for em(if they get it right by then)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Bro a phone that the screen folds seemlessly into a tablet without a hitch isnt innovative? Im not in the business of calling anyone “stans”. But fam the shyt is 8 years of hard work and research to make this come to light and u saying it’s not innovative? And no. It may not be worth 2g’s. But ur paying for the first generation proof of concept. The same way an IPhone Xs Max aint worth $1300. And that’s for damn near no reason other than it’s Apple.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lol a folding phone is the definition of innovation
It is but it will probably take a few generations to get the tech right. I’m not really trying to pay $2000 for one of these early ones. I’ll give them a few years to work out the challenges and make a better product first.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i got s9 plus glad i skipped this gen:blessed: no issues here

this phone could easily last until s13 unless i lose it :mjcry:

But Samsung needs to stop this crap first the note blowing up and now screens going black and breaking. :gucci: the ineptitude of this company is :dwillhuh: (but part me feel they knew and just dont care)

Last edited: