Galaxy Fold $1980, Galaxy S10e $799 Galaxy S10 $899 Galaxy S10+ $999

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:rudy: What's the issue? If the Galaxy Fold isn't ready for prime time yet, then so be it.

Furthermore, the Galaxy Fold will be a success once it's released, while iPhone stans like yourself will be on the sidelines 2 to 3 years later STILL crying for Apple to create a iPhone model with
any real innovation or new technology.

:pachaha:

:umad: As usual, Samsung will reign supreme!
You gotta admit, this shyt was a blunder on Samsung part. The device had to have been tested, and the failure rate had to have been seen beforehand. I don't know this shyt even got into reviewers hands.
I do look forward to them perfecting it, but at this point Huawei's design looks more compelling.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You gotta admit, this shyt was a blunder on Samsung part. The device had to have been tested, and the failure rate had to have been seen beforehand. I don't know this shyt even got into reviewers hands.
I do look forward to them perfecting it, but at this point Huawei's design looks more compelling.

It was tested, it was tested by robots with the film on the screen. If it wasn't supposed to be removed they didn't do a good job of letting anyone know since none of the review units came with a warning apparently. So far T-Mobile versions gave the warning so maybe only official models have it. The film raising up or dust/dirt getting in that dip and in between the film and screen killing the phone after only a few days...well idk.

They delayed the launch yesterday to strengthen the display. PR mistake imo, if the phone costs two racks why isn't already as strong as it can get and what else was skimped on. And if I wanted to buy the phone when you re-release it, how will I know if I got a strong or weak one unless you do a recall.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
S10, and I have no issues unlocking my phone with face recognition or fingerprint scanner. shyt is damn near seamless for me.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G