Gable Steveson Thread: Signed to the Buffalo Bills…and cut before the season started

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
WWE crowds never, ever, ever root for unproven or new Babyfaces. Give me an example if you disagree. They boo heels early and cheer when they turn. Every time.

Hogan
Savage
HBK as a solo
Bret
Undertaker
Austin
HHH
Rock
Angle
Batista
Cena

like literally, its gotta be close to a 100% ratio

Debuting a new superstar as a babyface expecting cheers has proven since like fukking 1983 is a failing measure in WWE.

They will turn him heel, he will get booed, then he will get cheered. Look at Bron Breakker and Dominik Mysterio, right now.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
*Gabe on a phone call to his agent after NXT debut*
Gabe:
why-am-i-getting-booed-eugene-levy.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And I disagree his case was so bad that it closed the loophole, it’s more of he’s a person of status that brought enough attention to that bs loophole to make everyone realize it needed to be fix.
You couldn’t even complete one sentence without contradicting yourself here.

“Wasn’t that bad, it was just the one case that was the catalyst for changing the loophole”

:mjlol:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

“Wasn’t that bad, it was just the one case that was the catalyst for changing the loophole”

I really was wondering if he or anyone read that shyt :why:

If you don't know what happened with Gable it's because you don't want to know. You're exactly what the WWE was hoping their fanbase was like but luckily, they're being proven wrong.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I really was wondering if he or anyone read that shyt :why:

If you don't know what happened with Gable it's because you don't want to know. You're exactly what the WWE was hoping their fanbase was like but luckily, they're being proven wrong.
Also, using the phrase "I disagree his case was so bad" regarding someone getting sexually assaulted is pretty disgusting.

You wouldn't be saying that shyt if you or your child (or a friend or other family member) were the victims.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Put that man in Alpha Academy and let Gable/Otis/Maxxine cook with him.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, Corbin has been cutting some solid promos too and as a main roster guy, NXT crowd was probably extra happy to see him

Also nobody cheers these baby faces that are positioned as the next big thing by management

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

Also, using the phrase "I disagree his case was so bad" regarding someone getting sexually assaulted is pretty disgusting.

You wouldn't be saying that shyt if you or your child (or a friend or other family member) were the victims.

:whoa::camby: You're misinterpreting what I'm saying.

I'm trying to say the law being changed after the case was dropped does not mean he's guilty. Is that not a loophole that should have been closed anyways? The accusations happened in 2019 and that specific law didn't even change until 2021 no one can even provide me evidence that this case is solely the reason why it got changed.

And don't put my family and friends in this lol of course I would believe them. I don't know Gable Stevenson or even know the name of the lady who went to the police.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is no different from Cain Velasquez. Gable should complete his eligibility and go call UFC

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I watched the match. It was pretty underwhelming, but it wasn't as bad as some people were making it out to be. Do I think he'll be a star? Absolutely not. Dude has absolutely no charisma whatsoever. I think he'll probably quit before he does anything noteworthy on the main roster. But if he keeps at it, I think his absolute ceiling is upper mid-carder like Ken Shamrock.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeahhh looking back at the match, Gable got a longgggg way to go :francis:

Yeah Angle got shytted on when he debuted, but he had some mileage as a dorky oblivious gold medalist.

Gable on the other hand just looks misplaced. Like he has the look of a heel, but suppose to be a face, wearing a ugly ass tight onesie, and trying to be a rugged pretty boy next to Corbin who had to put in overtime to get the crowd to not kill the poor sap.

Either Alpha Academy, Chase U, or a changing gimmick because dude is WWE Main Event bound to endeavours.

• Dap
Reactions: 907