Gable Steveson Thread: Signed to the Buffalo Bills…and cut before the season started

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
have him be the "equalizer" in a feud where the Alpha Academy are being outnumbered and need to call in backup

he can be the singles star of the group and Chad Gable can do most of the talking for him/them. Chad and Otis's personality can help balance out how bland Steveson seems (so far anyways)

chad-gable-chad-gable-thank-you.gif
I've been wanting this, and there's levels to it.
They could let Otis be the singles star, and Chad Gable & Gable Steveson could be the tag team called "Gable Steveson".
That would be like when Jay-Z & Jay Electronica released a joint album as J A Y E L E C T R O N I C A.
:blessed:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
have him be the "equalizer" in a feud where the Alpha Academy are being outnumbered and need to call in backup

he can be the singles star of the group and Chad Gable can do most of the talking for him/them. Chad and Otis's personality can help balance out how bland Steveson seems (so far anyways)

chad-gable-chad-gable-thank-you.gif
I hope HHH be reading our ideas on here

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm watching the Great American Bash, and Gable just got a special video package, amd some good fanfare.
Somebody way up the ladder is clearly invested in the brother.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Gable just hit Corbin with two overhead belly to belly suplexes, and he's tossing Corbin around with ease. That was far more impressive than watching Gable suplex somebody the size of the MAGA Bucks.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
he's already showed 10x the athletic ability of Parker Boudreaux
Facts. He didn't do everything perfectly (which is fine for a rookie), but he showed a lot of potential during the match. He was really good in the post match brawl and the fans popped for Gable throwing security around, and driving Corbin through the ring barrier.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Facts. He didn't do everything perfectly (which is fine for a rookie), but he showed a lot of potential during the match. He was really good in the post match brawl and the fans popped for Gable throwing security around, and driving Corbin through the ring barrier.

It was a dud, crowd told us what it was

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
It was a dud, crowd told us what it was

It wasn't a dud. The match finish set up a rematch, and a possible double turn for Corbin and Steveson since Gable was getting heel chants during the match.
It's wild that you put down your morning coffee & butter biscuit just to hate on a Black wrestler, though.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Gable got the heel response, but watch the match for yourself. Reading about the event, nullifies all the "I don't watch WWE" talk. You're just experiencing it from somebody else's eyes.
The matches from last night are on YouTube, go see for yourself.
well when it comes across my twitter feed :manny: