Gable Steveson Thread: Signed to the Buffalo Bills…and cut before the season started

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps

Based on this review it sounds like it was a candidate for worst match of the year :picard:

Dont know why they got him on NXT in front of that smark crowd instead of the main roster. They could even bring back stiff neck Kurt as his manager or maybe run another illegitimate son angle like they did with that other breh.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Based on this review it sounds like it was a candidate for worst match of the year :picard:

Dont know why they got him on NXT in front of that smark crowd instead of the main roster. They could even bring back stiff neck Kurt as his manager or maybe run another illegitimate son angle like they did with that other breh.

Sir, why would you go on YouTube and listen to another of Bryan Alvarez's awful opinions instead of going on YouTube to watch the match for yourself?
Gable is in NXT so he can get ready for the main roster. Last night was breh's first match, NXT was the right show for him. That being said, for somebody who was pro wrestling for the first time, breh did a fine job. He isn't Shelton Benjamin just yet, but he has time.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

A double count out in a 7-minute match on a PLE isn’t exactly going to draw rave reviews from that outlet.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He was always over down in the PC from what I read, so either that GAB crowd was a complete 180 or they pumping in fake boos at GAB or fake cheers at the PC.

This guy isn’t big enough or established enough to get such polar opposite reactions, much less being notably hated enough to get people cheering for fukking Corbin.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
He was always over down in the PC from what I read, so either that GAB crowd was a complete 180 or they pumping in fake boos at GAB or fake cheers at the PC.

This guy isn’t big enough or established enough to get such polar opposite reactions, much less being notably hated enough to get people cheering for fukking Corbin.
It’s because of brehs past allegations and the messed up thing is there’s no evidence he’s guilty of anything

So expect the crowd to be 50/50 for a long ass time….

It’s silly seeing wrestling fans, who have watched wrestling for years, think breh is a bad and lost cause and taking alverez opinions to heart in here lol

Like it was one match

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It’s because of brehs past allegations and the messed up thing is there’s no evidence he’s guilty of anything

It’s silly seeing wrestling fans, who have watched wrestling for years, think breh is a bad and lost cause and taking alverez opinions to heart in here lol

Like it was one match
The only reason he got off was because of Minnesota's backward ass laws on consent.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Like it was one match
See now, flat out lies and misinformation like this is why people keep on sharing the truth about his story.

He's guilty as fukk. Dead to rights. There was a heinous loophole that got him off, and his case was so bad it drew enough attention to get the law changed so no one can do what he did and walk free ever again

And we all know he's in the WWE specifically because of the opportunity they'd offer to shelter him from this, the same way they cover up for all their stars. If he had gone the MMA route, he'd have to answer for this in mainstream media from Day 1. WWE is trying to hide him and promote him at the same time.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
See now, flat out lies and misinformation like this is why people keep on sharing the truth about his story.

He's guilty as fukk. Dead to rights. There was a heinous loophole that got him off, and his case was so bad it drew enough attention to get the law changed so no one can do what he did and walk free ever again

And we all know he's in the WWE specifically because of the opportunity they'd offer to shelter him from this, the same way they cover up for all their stars. If he had gone the MMA route, he'd have to answer for this in mainstream media from Day 1. WWE is trying to hide him and promote him at the same time.
I’m not trying to say he didn’t do it but I’m not trying to say he did it either when I have no proof of anything— how is it misinformation when we basically have no information?

Like I’ve been trying to do research on this and all we know is she was drunk and a foreign object was used.

The charges were dropped so there’s no actual investigation and now all we have is the word from the young lady.

And I disagree his case was so bad that it closed the loophole, it’s more of he’s a person of status that brought enough attention to that bs loophole to make everyone realize it needed to be fix.

Unless you can provide me something with concrete details then I’ll eat my words but other than that I just feel weird saying he’s guilty off feeling because that’s what I feel like most of the wrestling crowd is doing

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
For those of you hoping he’d get a fair shake or at the very least thinking this was a one off… :hubie:

Between the allegations being made public, the trial outcome, and Minnesota SWIFTLY and PUBLICLY moving to change that law so the legal loophole can never be used like that again, he never really had a chance. Then you add in word of mouth and a bunch of other factors and the reaction became even more visceral