Gable Steveson Thread: Signed to the Buffalo Bills…and cut before the season started

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Check his bedroom for surgical tools & sewing kits.
:ufdup:

:whoa:
:whoa:

96d8597a8b1751b12a80f4cab63162b0.jpeg

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Miss Kenny & the MAGA Bucks would NEVER run up on Gable backstage. Gable would turn those three into a human centipede. On second thought, Miss Kenny usually only gets to play human centipede on his/her/their birthday; that might actually be fun for them.
You’re 100% correct, cause the MAGA Bucks and ECIII :mjpls: were involved in a Human Centipede spot in 2015:

centipede.jpg

:dame::dame::dame:

At least JOE wasn’t part of the actual ‘pede :sadcam:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You’re 100% correct, cause the MAGA Bucks and ECIII :mjpls: were involved in a Human Centipede spot in 2015:

centipede.jpg

:dame::dame::dame:

At least JOE wasn’t part of the actual ‘pede :sadcam:
You can look at the crowd and see exactly who's into that kind of weirdo shyt. :mjpls:

That's not our type of comedy, Breh.
Carmelo Hayes Wwe GIF - Carmelo Hayes Wwe Nxt GIFs

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Drafted to the Raw brand in 2021 and has only had two career matches, one of which was a house show. Man has more years under a WWE contract than matches.
He was signed in college...he is still in college doing real wrestling...they knew this...and they're teaching him fake wrestling while keeping his name relevant to marks like you.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Shawn Michaels talked about the ongoing plans for Gable Steveson during the call. You can see the highlights below, courtesy of Fightful:

On Gable Steveson: “We certainly have every intention of using Gable. For me, honestly, Gable obviously has a number of outside commitments and it’s just me trying to figure out what’s the best way that I could work with that, with him. I obviously don’t want to get in the way of any of his personal goals. That’s obviously what we’re doing now, just trying to find out…we’ve had him on live events, which have been fantastic down here in South Florida and Central Florida. Just making sure that I know his schedule and get as best organized as we can and then sit down with him and figure out how we want to map things out going into the future. Everything has been fantastic, he’s just sometimes a pretty busy young man and I want to do everything I can to be conscious of that and work with him the best way possible going forward.”

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Still young enough to get into MMA or if he really wants to be a wrestler, develop in the indies.

Must have been a lost cause to cut bait after the time and resources invested.