Gable Steveson Thread: Signed to the Buffalo Bills…and cut before the season started

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Let's use your logic about natural biases. Since that post says that we only like Bianca and Gable because they're Black, does that mean the reason you dislike them is because they're Black?
I don’t dislike Bianca. And Gable is a grifter. And a rapist.

Daps
I don’t dislike Bianca. And Gable is a grifter. And a rapist.
Who did Gable grift?
As far as him being a rapist, he was never convicted of any wrongdoing. According to the law, he is an innocent man. You're using a false allegation to publicly convict an innocent Black man. That's the same lie that got Emmitt Till murdered.
If Gable was not convicted of rape and you weren't there to witness any rape, then you can't put that on him. We're not going to let you "I'm white and I say so" that kid.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It was reported he was removed from the NXT roster and the very next day he was wrestling at a NXT show
:mjlol:

Having expectations of him being the next Brock Lesnar is wild and i don’t even know what that means since they’re not the same size

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Either you're trying to say that Gable grifted Stephen A. Smith, or you're just posting a smiley to deflect from the lie you told. Either way, you're accusing an innocent Black man of yet another crime.
Like you said, natural bias. Where most of us see an Olympic wrestler, you just see a Black crimimal.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Either you're trying to say that Gable grifted Stephen A. Smith, or you're just posting a smiley to deflect from the lie you told. Either way, you're accusing an innocent Black man of yet another crime.
Like you said, natural bias. Where most of us see an Olympic wrestler, you just see a Black crimimal.
Yet no problem whatsoever watching shows featuring half face painted sex abusers, dumbasses that hop on podcasts talking about raping women in the business, and managers sexually assaulting wrestlers which probably lead to a girl's mental issues and not being able to hold a job in the business

Stay Puft is all for it every Wed, Fri, Sat night. Rain, sleet, or shine. Ain't got to worry about a thread not getting made, an episode not getting watched

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Damn a Meltzer; but I think you saw the word "Meltzer" & missed the point of the post, even though it said the same thing that you did.

"According to Meltzer, WWE had high expectations of Steveson and saw him as the “next Brock Lesnar.” He had a few main roster appearances before going to the NXT brand. This weekend against Dante Chen was only his second match on the brand, after he wrestled Baron Corbin at NXT Great American Bash."

I didn't post that article because of Dave Meltzer, but because it said the same thing that I've been saying about Gable Steveson: he's only had 2 matches, but he might have a great future in pro wrestling. I posted to show that even though the racists & c00ns in this thread want breh to fail, the company that Gable works for has big plans for the talented young brother.
my response is based off of me looking at the whole article of the meltzer quote to get more context so I didnt know if you were co-signing his rhetoric or not

he was making it seem like gable's wwe career depends on vince mcmahons standing with the company "he went from being expected to be the next brock lesnar to wrestling dante chen in front of 150 people on nxt, his trajectory has changed".. he has been putting narratives out there for the iwc to eat up about him for a minute now and they fall for it every time just to look stupid when its proven otherwise

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
take a gold medalist & drop him into things with no creative direction no storyline then blame him

:mjpls:

he's a bigger blue chip talent than brock who he's being compared to but they are handling him very different..........

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago