Gable Steveson Thread: Signed to the Buffalo Bills…and cut before the season started

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Really wish he got into MMA instead, not too late tbh.
I felt like he just never had enough of the "personality" to translate in WWE. I feel like with his pedigree and list of accolades if he committed to MMA he could be a problem. And he would have just enough personality to go with his real life marketability in that scene. Not saying he's going to be Brock/Conor type Box office in MMA. But, he's much easier to sell in that sphere. Hell Bo Nickal is more bland than Gable and the UFC is pushing him hard.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Couldn’t wait to post this huh :mjpls:

:francis:
"Fired" when you see how how his other posts on releases are worded. :mjpls:

Anyway, dude struggled to get acclimated to the pro-wrestling style. He never seemed comfortable when he was showcased, either. Unlike his brother who seemed to grasp things well enough. He's a hater, but he actually seems comfortable and has a personality. It's like with Ava. The potential was there, their hearts just weren't in it.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
"Fired" when you see how how his other posts on releases are worded. :mjpls:

Anyway, dude struggled to get acclimated to the pro-wrestling style. He never seemed comfortable when he was showcased, either. Unlike his brother who seemed to grasp things well enough. He's a hater, but he actually seems comfortable and has a personality. It's like with Ava. The potential was there, their hearts just weren't in it.
Ava who? Rock’s daughter? Isn’t she in a major role on tv

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So is that because she didn’t want to or is this a way to keep her on tv until she gets better?
She tried wrestling, she was hampered early in her training process with knee injuries. Once she made it to TV, she was put in a group. She only had a few matches, mainly mutli-person matches to hide her limited skills. From what I saw in NXT she would have a long way to go to improve so they all must have agreed to move her to a non-in-ring role so they made her NXT GM.