Gable Steveson Thread: Signed to the Buffalo Bills…and cut before the season started

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Isn't Cattle just an AEW supremacist, not the other kind?
:jbhmm:

There could be a white wrassler with a candy corn eating gimmick and he'd prolly be hype about them getting fired from WWE too
:mjlol:

Didn't go to Kentucky yet he stans Adolph Rupp :jbhmm:
Isn't from Boston yet he adopted the most racist pro sports city as his own :jbhmm:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
There could be a white wrassler with a candy corn eating gimmick and he'd prolly be hype about them getting fired from WWE too
:mjlol:

Man would be looking like Earthquake after a month if they had that gimmick
:russ:That would honestly explain why Tommy Dreamer was eating candy corn in the ring that one time
tommy-dreamer-candy-corn.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer speculated that Steveson may be in a holding pattern until Vince McMahon returns. McMahon has been away from the company ever since he had back surgery earlier this year.

According to Meltzer, WWE had high expectations of Steveson and saw him as the “next Brock Lesnar.” He had a few main roster appearances before going to the NXT brand. This weekend against Dante Chen was only his second match on the brand, after he wrestled Baron Corbin at NXT Great American Bash.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
we still going off of meltzer bullshyt :snoop:

hes wrestling dante chen in front of 150 people because hes getting reps hes clearly green which is expected for a nikka who has only wrestled 2 matches, even brock lesnar and kurt angle had to go to a developmental process
Damn a Meltzer; but I think you saw the word "Meltzer" & missed the point of the post, even though it said the same thing that you did.

"According to Meltzer, WWE had high expectations of Steveson and saw him as the “next Brock Lesnar.” He had a few main roster appearances before going to the NXT brand. This weekend against Dante Chen was only his second match on the brand, after he wrestled Baron Corbin at NXT Great American Bash."

I didn't post that article because of Dave Meltzer, but because it said the same thing that I've been saying about Gable Steveson: he's only had 2 matches, but he might have a great future in pro wrestling. I posted to show that even though the racists & c00ns in this thread want breh to fail, the company that Gable works for has big plans for the talented young brother.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why does @Cattle Mutilation dislike this kid so much? :jbhmm:

He really seems invested in his failure.
The same dude believes we only hype up Bianca because she's Black. Some white wrestling fans are extra harsh towards Black wrestlers for whatever reason.

Daps