Austin Rivers was right. A damn WWE wrestler is on the F’n Bills

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
he's not "jumping to the NFL" they let his ass go because he failed to transition to pro wrestling.

there's zero percent chance he makes the team. he should man up and give MMA a try, it's probably the only way he will make money off those skills.
Have u not payed attention to what my man @BlackAchilles been spitting. Stepen neal went from wresting to nfl, started 81 out of 86 games for the patriots. No college fb experience. And got a few rings. Id say thats a pretty good career.

And his coach is an ex wrestler

Not all ex wrestler gotta go the brock lesner route bruh

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You would sign a football player to the NBA before you would sign a basketball player to the MLB :manny:
What do mlb have to do with this thread?

we saw MJ who ain’t played baseball since he was a kid be a competent hitter

i would bet a nba player would succeed at baseball better than a mlb player at the nba 1000%

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have u not payed attention to what my man @BlackAchilles been spitting. Stepen neal went from wresting to nfl, started 81 out of 86 games for the patriots. No college fb experience. And got a few rings. Id say thats a pretty good career.

And his coach is an ex wrestler

Not all ex wrestler gotta go the brock lesner route bruh
Stephen Neal played football in high school, Gable Steveson never has

actually even Brock played football in high school

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think some people are seriously underestimating how strong and athletic someone 6'1 275 lbs. is.

Again, like I mentioned in the other thread as well. These NFL guys have a lot of background in combat sports, many are high school wrestling state champs. This buy is an all-world talent at wrestling and knows a thing or two about hand-to-hand combat (which happens on the offensive/defensive line).

How many NBA players out there got a wrestling background?

NFL size and strength is so much different from the NBA's.

This is what an NFL 6'8 looks like. 6'8 322 lbs. rookie.
The smaller dude is 6'2 200 lbs.
GNn49OzWEAAUtTT

Giannis tosses NBA players around like nothing at 7' 240 lbs.
Luka does the same at 6'8 230 lbs.
This guy is 6'8 320 lbs. Just a much stronger athlete by magnitudes.

Additionally, like someone else mentioned 6'1 275 lbs. probably won't cut it at DT. That's honestly too small unless he has absolutely elite hands, technique and explosiveness.

Last edited: