Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gabby Douglas Bummed Ian Somerhalder Isn't Single - UsMagazine.com

Love at first bite!

Two-time Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas, 16, previously told Us Weekly that The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder is her celebrity crush, but unfortunately, she recently learned that he's dating his costar, Nina Dobrev, 23. "I'll show him my gold medal. You never know!" Douglas joked at the P&G Family Home in London August 8. "Does Ian have a brother?"

Read more: Gabby Douglas Bummed Ian Somerhalder Isn't Single - UsMagazine.com

haters :lolbron:
As sweet as I'm sure Gabby is, there's no denying she is physically unattractive. She has a huge overbite, gross hair, no boobies, is a midget (4"11) and is in need of a nose job BAD! She would have no chance with either of these men and now that she's gotten fame she thinks she's entitled to meet all these celebs and that they should care to meet her. Now go ahead all you usmagazine readers, put me on blast for making such a mean remark, oh and also don't forget to ask me what I look like right? I'm actually way better looking and younger than most of you women anyways so go ahead, it's not like I'm going to be checking back anyways.

Read more: Gabby Douglas Bummed Ian Somerhalder Isn't Single - UsMagazine.com

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Let's not act like people ON THIS VERY FORUM weren't contributing to that shyt. :rudy:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

and I gurantee you they're like 5 people out of 40 in a thread....that you're giving 50% of your attention.

That's the problem. Niqqas use the internet to think there should be 0% tomfoolery on the web and want to start soapbox rants based on a token few.

Stop giving them your attention.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
That's white supremacy for ya. They think no one else should have the audacity to be good at anything.