Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wish she woulda dropped names lol

Who cares.....she's rich now....and they arent :skip:

They're probably still at the gym doing the same ol thing....all they would do is deny it anyway and just say that they say it to all the new girls. Besides my best friend is black....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is fukking disgusting. But sadly it's the type of behavior I expect from them.

What really disappointed me were the black males and females going in on her, calling a 16 year old girl ugly, because of her hair. Stooping down to CAC levels.

Black excellence seems to make everyone mad. That's why it's so potent. :jawalrus:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Who cares.....she's rich now....and they arent :skip:

They're probably still at the gym doing the same ol thing....

She cares because she brought it up,
Who cares what thee 14,15,16 year old girls call you. Everyone got hated on in hs or made fun of.

Chick acting like she had the Mario balotelli treatment or something.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Olympics-Black-Power.jpg

Should have thrown that black fist in the air when they was giving her gold.Spit all in them cac faces.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:smh: White ppl stay mad.

But black women clowning on her hair>>>>>>>

I expect shyt like that from cacs.:snoop:

The "black women" clowning on her hair was the most overrated thing ever.

A few people talk sideways on twitter and the volume from black people standing on their soapboxes shytting on those few drew more attention to the issue than what came from the idiots that did talk sideways.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
woulda respected her alot more if she woulda been like these 2 medals..is 4 the cracker ass crackaz in iowa who wanted me to scrape the bar...scrape these beeeyatch...

why wait til get with oprah......shoulda expose the team right then n there..wha they gone do...take ya medals...

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
I wonder how her old gym feels now, the tidewater area been trying to take all the credit for her success

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The "black women" clowning on her hair was the most overrated thing ever.

A few people talk sideways on twitter and the volume from black people standing on their soapboxes shytting on those few drew more attention to the issue than what came from the idiots that did talk sideways.

Let's not act like people ON THIS VERY FORUM weren't contributing to that shyt. :rudy:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm sure the c00ns on here (Sierra Mist) will try to justify the bullying towards here.

woulda respected her alot more if she woulda been like these 2 medals..is 4 the cracker ass crackaz in iowa who wanted me to scrape the bar...scrape these beeeyatch...

why wait til get with oprah......shoulda expose the team right then n there..wha they gone do...take ya medals...
um no

She's not talking about her current teammates in Iowa. She's talking about when she first started her early training back in VA, where she's from.