Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Season finale :mjcry:
-Fidel got got :huhldup:
-Paperboi was like "something seem off :wtb:"
-Darius ate them blunts :pachaha:

-them snapchats :deadmanny:....alot of nikkas secretly like nelly when they drunk :bryan:

-I hope nikkas get a spinoff with like Chicago, New York, LA, D.C., etc...just one of those cities....that format works.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watching now just saw the uber driver get lit up ayyooo!! Did you really have to use all those bullets man?? His daughter saw his body laying there
r8L7PTl_zpsody3u1iy.png

Wait did he really just ask about his jacket?? Earn really is a dikk head :stopitslime:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Weak ass season ending.. nikkas happy with it cuz the show new.. but if they go the 2nd season with out progressing anything ppl gonna start getting annoyed..

I agree. Overall this was an ok season nothing too interesting. It has no direction in my opinion like they weren't sure it would continue for another season or something. So many loose ends. I don't know which one of yall said it but that was fukking brilliant and I swear some of us should have been writers but one of yall said the gun from the first episode should have been in the jacket and that Ern pulled the trigger and that would be something.

I agree 100%. I said after last week's episode that they wouldn't wrap all of this stuff up. It's a good season but I could see viewers getting tired of the format. If nothing gets resolved then every event loses its tension, because it's inconsequential.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
"It's like I know y'all. :salute::myman:... But I don't know y'all you know?" :camby::mjpls:
"You know, it's like y'all my nikkas.:salute::myman:... But y'all not my nikkas.":mjpls::mjpls:
The stripper description :laff:
"Nikka them titties ain't big":usure::stopitslime:
:deadrose: at how she said it with a straight face

That setup/steakout for that Uber driver :mindblown::damn::damn:

Elevators (Me & You) playing at the end :blessed::dj2:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I agree 100%. I said after last week's episode that they wouldn't wrap all of this stuff up. It's a good season but I could see viewers getting tired of the format. If nothing gets resolved then every event loses its tension, because it's inconsequential.
Exactly bro.. ppl quick to say we "hating" or w.e, shyt I want this show to do good.. but as fast as ppl hype shyt up they'll stop watching just as fast.. hoping next season even better

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Exactly.. this show is cool right now but I can see it getting super old if it follows the same blueprint..
Everybody keep saying Chappelle show but this aint no sketch show, can't just keep having random shyt happen with no progression..
You honestly think a man who wrote for 30 rock and starred in community isnt aware of that tho?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I hope they don't go the meta route and this is the real meaning of the show, that life is meaningless because.........:snoop:fukk that.